Week 10: Jets Game Preparation - Inactives Announced with Chris Ivory Out, Wyatt Teller Starting at LG, and Levi Wallace Starting at CB

McDermott's Media Day Presser will be held at the regular time of 11:20 AM ET with practice following at 12 noon. We'll also hear from players at the podium after practice.  

Will post live Twitter and Facebook both Bills' and Jets' presser links as they become available: Buffalo Bills Video Live

42 minutes ago, 26CornerBlitz said:

McDermott's Media Day Presser will be held at the regular time of 11:20 AM ET with practice following at 12 noon. We'll also hear from players at the podium after practice.  

Will post live Twitter and Facebook both Bills' and Jets' presser links as they become available: Buffalo Bills Video Live

Sooo... shouldn't his PC be going now???

The only interesting thing will be Allen's status.

Dear God I hope he's good to go.

The only thing dumber this group of idiots could do is start Allen this weekend. The freaking bye is coming up and he JUST STARTED throwing. Nobody gives a crap if you win or lose this shiitbag match-up so stop trying to rush Allen out there just to save face. Fire the GM and get an offensive minded guy in while trying to find a coach who has same philosophy. This blue collared football mentality is dead and never coming back........

• 26CornerBlitz changed the title to Week 10: Jets Game Preparation - Allen Day-to-Day with Limited Practice; Anderson & Edmunds in Concussion Protocol
18 minutes ago, BuffaloBaumer said:

The only thing dumber this group of idiots could do is start Allen this weekend. The freaking bye is coming up and he JUST STARTED throwing. Nobody gives a crap if you win or lose this shiitbag match-up so stop trying to rush Allen out there just to save face. Fire the GM and get an offensive minded guy in while trying to find a coach who has same philosophy. This blue collared football mentality is dead and never coming back........

Well he started throwing last week and if he’s a 100% healthy, why would you not play him. 

1 minute ago, GimmeSomeProcess said:

Well he started throwing last week and if he’s a 100% healthy, why would you not play him. 

Because if he is still limited today, that means he is not ready. Why bother pushing him into a game in four days. It would be the stupidest move to date

I’m more concerned about Allen’s rustiness after weeks off than I am his injury. Jets D on the road has the potential for a rude reawakening. While I think it could get ugly, there is little to gain by coddling the man. Get him th reps if he’s good to go.

And be prepared for more ugly offensive football.

3 minutes ago, 26CornerBlitz said:

Can he take a hit on the elbow is the question to be asked. 

We need to ask Dr. Chao. Only he knows for sure.

• Haha (+1) 1