Week 10: Jets Game Preparation - Inactives Announced with Chris Ivory Out, Wyatt Teller Starting at LG, and Levi Wallace Starting at CB

• 26CornerBlitz changed the title to Week 10: Jets Game Preparation - Allen Out for Sunday with Barkley Expected to Start; Anderson, Clay, & Trent Murphy Out; Edmunds Clears Concussion Protocol and Will Start
On 11/9/2018 at 7:03 AM, ShadyBillsFan said:

Iiiiiiittt's Nate again!  

I can hear the heads exploding !!! 

Derek Anderson is pretending he's still concussed. 

He came to teach not play . 

That is true.    But they want Josh Healthy and with the BYE next week...  I think he'll be sitting 

On 11/9/2018 at 8:18 AM, transplantbillsfan said:

Friendly wager.  Loser doesn't post here during the entire upcoming bye week.

You bet Nate starts.

I bet he doesn't.

Deal?

Smart to ignore me here :flirt:

Nate's gonna be cut over the bye week

Jimmy-Fallon-Booyah.gif

Bills (2-7) at Jets (3-6): 1 p.m. ET, CBS

Point spread: NYJ -7 Matchup quality: 13.5 (of 100)

Mike Rodak's pick: The last time Josh McCown started against the Bills at MetLife Stadium, a 34-21 Jets victory last November, his Total QBR (85.5) was the fifth-highest of his 95-game career. McCown did not throw a pick-six all of last season, whereas Bills quarterbacks have thrown as many this season (three) as they have touchdown passes. Jets 20, Bills 13

Rich Cimini's pick: The Jets go from Brock Osweiler to Nathan Peterman (maybe), who produces more turnovers than Pillsbury. If the defense can't end its three-game takeaway drought, something is seriously wrong. McCown hasn't played a regular-season game in 337 days, but his mind and savviness will overcome the rust and carry the Jets to an ugly win as they head into their bye week. Jets 12, Bills 6

FPI win projection: NYJ, 71.8 percent. Regardless of which quarterback plays for either team, the Jets will be a heavy favorite thanks to their defense. New York ranks third in defensive efficiency this season, while the Bills have the worst offense in FPI's data set by efficiency (since the start of 2008 season).

What to watch for in fantasy: In the rare game where both defensive units stand out as strong streaming candidates, both offenses feature largely inept quarterback play this season. Read more.

1jlor9.jpg
35k72xi.jpg

Bills at Jets

MDS’s take: The Jets may be without rookie quarterback Sam Darnold and going to Josh McCown, but at this point I wouldn’t pick the Bills to beat anyone.
MDS’s pick: Jets 20, Bills 10.

Florio’s take: Josh McCown may get a chance to earn his $10 million. Given that he’ll likely face Nathan Peterman or Derek Anderson, McCown will.
Florio’s pick: Jets 20, Bills 6.

nfl-week-10-ats-staff-picks.jpg&w=800&q=

2h7qt7b.jpg

cspeeg8hsf1siyacmhvq.jpg

mderd77ruf4mmdq1ssex.jpg
By Elliot Harrison, NFL.com Analyst

1 p.m. ET (CBS) | MetLife Stadium (East Rutherford, N.J.)

Whew, doggie -- this game is a beaut ... like them green walls. That's what Cousin Eddie might say about this game. At least Clark Griswold's family truckster with the sweet wood-grain siding could move. Not sure either of these offenses can advance worth a lick. With rookie Jets QB Sam Darnold sidelined by a foot injury, it will be Josh McCown's car to drive. Plane to fly. You know what I mean. Nate Peterman, meanwhile, sports a career TD-to-INT ratio of 3:12, or 1:4. (To put that in perspective, Aaron Rodgers' is 328:79, or roughly 4:1. Go Bills.) Unfortunately, this matchup comes down to the lesser of two, well, cruddy offenses. In that regard, New York clearly holds the advantage. Gang Green looks to acquire more than its lowly average of 5.1 yards per play. Despite that awful number, the Jets still are over a yard ahead of the Bills, who manage just 4.0 per play. No team has averaged less since the 2004 Bears, led by Chad Hutchinson, Craig Krenzel, Jonathan Quinn and Rex Grossman. #SexyRexy

1 hour ago, transplantbillsfan said:

Smart to ignore me here :flirt:

Nate's gonna be cut over the bye week

Jimmy-Fallon-Booyah.gif

I don't know with the way things have worked for Peterman this season I wouldn't be surprised if Barkley got knocked out of bounds and took out either Allen or Anderson.

• Haha (+1) 1

LeSean McCoy has struggled to gain traction amid a difficult season for the Buffalo Bills, and the veteran running back knows he's running out time to win a Super Bowl and add to his legacy.

[IMG] 

Over the past decade LeSean McCoy has earned the reputation as one of the most effective running backs in the NFL. Now, on the other side of 30, a lack of production this season and the Bills' 2-7 record has him contemplating his short-term playing future.

"Being an older player, the urgency is up," McCoy told the team's website. "I want to win now and add on to my legacy, of course, and have a chance to get a ring. So those things are on my mind, when the frustration builds from losing because every player has a clock."

Last season's 9-7 playoff campaign had McCoy believing his elusive Super Bowl ring was within reach

2 hours ago, 26CornerBlitz said:

Bills (2-7) at Jets (3-6): 1 p.m. ET, CBS

Point spread: NYJ -7 Matchup quality: 13.5 (of 100)

Mike Rodak's pick: The last time Josh McCown started against the Bills at MetLife Stadium, a 34-21 Jets victory last November, his Total QBR (85.5) was the fifth-highest of his 95-game career. McCown did not throw a pick-six all of last season, whereas Bills quarterbacks have thrown as many this season (three) as they have touchdown passes. Jets 20, Bills 13

Rich Cimini's pick: The Jets go from Brock Osweiler to Nathan Peterman (maybe), who produces more turnovers than Pillsbury. If the defense can't end its three-game takeaway drought, something is seriously wrong. McCown hasn't played a regular-season game in 337 days, but his mind and savviness will overcome the rust and carry the Jets to an ugly win as they head into their bye week. Jets 12, Bills 6

FPI win projection: NYJ, 71.8 percent. Regardless of which quarterback plays for either team, the Jets will be a heavy favorite thanks to their defense. New York ranks third in defensive efficiency this season, while the Bills have the worst offense in FPI's data set by efficiency (since the start of 2008 season).

What to watch for in fantasy: In the rare game where both defensive units stand out as strong streaming candidates, both offenses feature largely inept quarterback play this season. Read more.

1jlor9.jpg
35k72xi.jpg

Bills at Jets

MDS’s take: The Jets may be without rookie quarterback Sam Darnold and going to Josh McCown, but at this point I wouldn’t pick the Bills to beat anyone.
MDS’s pick: Jets 20, Bills 10.

Florio’s take: Josh McCown may get a chance to earn his $10 million. Given that he’ll likely face Nathan Peterman or Derek Anderson, McCown will.
Florio’s pick: Jets 20, Bills 6.

nfl-week-10-ats-staff-picks.jpg&w=800&q=

2h7qt7b.jpg

cspeeg8hsf1siyacmhvq.jpg

mderd77ruf4mmdq1ssex.jpg
By Elliot Harrison, NFL.com Analyst

1 p.m. ET (CBS) | MetLife Stadium (East Rutherford, N.J.)

Whew, doggie -- this game is a beaut ... like them green walls. That's what Cousin Eddie might say about this game. At least Clark Griswold's family truckster with the sweet wood-grain siding could move. Not sure either of these offenses can advance worth a lick. With rookie Jets QB Sam Darnold sidelined by a foot injury, it will be Josh McCown's car to drive. Plane to fly. You know what I mean. Nate Peterman, meanwhile, sports a career TD-to-INT ratio of 3:12, or 1:4. (To put that in perspective, Aaron Rodgers' is 328:79, or roughly 4:1. Go Bills.) Unfortunately, this matchup comes down to the lesser of two, well, cruddy offenses. In that regard, New York clearly holds the advantage. Gang Green looks to acquire more than its lowly average of 5.1 yards per play. Despite that awful number, the Jets still are over a yard ahead of the Bills, who manage just 4.0 per play. No team has averaged less since the 2004 Bears, led by Chad Hutchinson, Craig Krenzel, Jonathan Quinn and Rex Grossman. #SexyRexy

If Barkley can move his legs a little more like Peterman in the pocket, but anticipate/throw like DA, then we might have ourselves an actual backup QB worthy performance tomorrow that includes <gasp> a 2 TD total or more. I feel like that’s not asking too much against the Jets who face similar issues as a team as the Bills. But given the mirror image of DA’s first start with 6 practices give or take coming in, maybe I need to slow my roll. Sucks, I was holding out hope JA would be ready to go but probably for the best long term.