26CornerBlitz

Week 10: Jets Game Preparation - Inactives Announced with Chris Ivory Out, Wyatt Teller Starting at LG, and Levi Wallace Starting at CB

4 minutes ago, Mark Vader said:

It's good to see.

Could Ike Boettger be also in the plans to eventually be starting?

Boettger is a good interior run blocker.  If stays healthy and improves his pass blocking he could be paired with Teller as the starting guards next year.

2 minutes ago, 26CornerBlitz said:

Bradford didn't practice with the Cardinals for five weeks due to a bone-on-bone condition in his knee.  He's damaged goods.  Peterman is done in Buffalo. 

If he's injured and can't/doesn't want to play, that at least makes sense. Thanks, I wasn't aware of his condition.   I still wish they could have found someone that might have been a decent starter.

Just now, Dan said:

If he's injured and can't/doesn't want to play, that at least makes sense. Thanks, I wasn't aware of his condition.   I still wish they could have found someone that might have been a decent starter.

Pretty slim pickings this time of year with a QB shortage from a league wide perspective.  While not great, Barkley could be a decent backup moving forward who could fill in for a game or two if needed.