Week 10: Jets Game Preparation - Inactives Announced with Chris Ivory Out, Wyatt Teller Starting at LG, and Levi Wallace Starting at CB

1 hour ago, ShadyBillsFan said:

Iiiiiiittt's Nate again!  

I can hear the heads exploding !!! 

Derek Anderson is pretending he's still concussed. 

He came to teach not play . 

That is true.    But they want Josh Healthy and with the BYE next week...  I think he'll be sitting 

Friendly wager.  Loser doesn't post here during the entire upcoming bye week.

You bet Nate starts.

I bet he doesn't.

Deal?

• 26CornerBlitz changed the title to Week 10: Jets Game Preparation - Edmunds & Allen Questionable for Sunday with Starting QB TBD; Anderson, Clay, & Trent Murphy Out; McCown Starts for Darnold Who's Out with a Sprained Foot
1 hour ago, Mark Vader said:

Maybe during the bye week, Anderson will officially retire as a player then sign with the Bills as their new quarterbacks coach.

That's a possibility Mark.  

1 hour ago, Cugalabanza said:

:lol:

It’s so hard to say, really.  The symptoms of concussion overlap so much with just the general characteristics of being a bad Bills QB:  Mental fogginess; poor focus and judgement; problems with concentration, memory, balance and coordination.

thats a good one !!!  lol  

1 hour ago, Gugny said:

What is the context of this?  Is this his excuse for mailing it in, averaging 1 yard per carry, since the trade deadline passed?

Are you REALLY looking for context from a tweet?   

Are you in concussion protocol?    ;) 

1 hour ago, Gugny said:

1*u3eiy2VHwH_jGhkJ09rj3Q.jpeg

Is this like

Mirror mirror on the wall ... who's the strangest of us all? 

McCoy Explains Why He Kept Quiet; Committed to Fixing Offense

ywmrseva8bwvaahjom7h.png

After the Monday night loss to New England, it was evident that Buffalo’s feature back was disappointed with the state of the team’s offense. After making the playoffs last season, he and most of his teammates went into the 2018 campaign with high expectations. Expectations that have been dampened by the course the first half of the season has taken.

McCoy chose to keep many of his frustrations to himself the past week and a half. But on Friday addressed the media explaining why he kept quiet, what must happen going forward and if he has now recalculated some of his personal goals.

“I was just upset with how everything has been going at 2-7. That’s frustrating,” he said. “I want to win games, so I took that approach (of not talking) because I was upset. We’ve just got to try to get better. We’re NFL players and we have to be professional no matter the circumstance. We’ve got to practice hard and play hard.”

54 minutes ago, 26CornerBlitz said:

McCoy Explains Why He Kept Quiet; Committed to Fixing Offense

ywmrseva8bwvaahjom7h.png

After the Monday night loss to New England, it was evident that Buffalo’s feature back was disappointed with the state of the team’s offense. After making the playoffs last season, he and most of his teammates went into the 2018 campaign with high expectations. Expectations that have been dampened by the course the first half of the season has taken.

McCoy chose to keep many of his frustrations to himself the past week and a half. But on Friday addressed the media explaining why he kept quiet, what must happen going forward and if he has now recalculated some of his personal goals.

“I was just upset with how everything has been going at 2-7. That’s frustrating,” he said. “I want to win games, so I took that approach (of not talking) because I was upset. We’ve just got to try to get better. We’re NFL players and we have to be professional no matter the circumstance. We’ve got to practice hard and play hard.”

They weren't told they were taking a "step back"? They weren't told the plan wasn't to win this season?

NFL Week 10 game picks: Saints win again, Cowboys lose again

By Elliot Harrison, NFL.com Analyst

New York Jets 13, Buffalo Bills 10

1 p.m. ET (CBS) | MetLife Stadium (East Rutherford, N.J.)

Whew, doggie -- this game is a beaut ... like them green walls. That's what Cousin Eddie might say about this game. At least Clark Griswold's family truckster with the sweet wood-grain siding could move. Not sure either of these offenses can advance worth a lick. With rookie Jets QB Sam Darnold sidelined by a foot injury, it will be Josh McCown's car to drive. Plane to fly. You know what I mean. Nate Peterman, meanwhile, sports a career TD-to-INT ratio of 3:12, or 1:4. (To put that in perspective, Aaron Rodgers' is 328:79, or roughly 4:1. Go Bills.) Unfortunately, this matchup comes down to the lesser of two, well, cruddy offenses. In that regard, New York clearly holds the advantage. Gang Green looks to acquire more than its lowly average of 5.1 yards per play. Despite that awful number, the Jets still are over a yard ahead of the Bills, who manage just 4.0 per play. No team has averaged less since the 2004 Bears, led by Chad Hutchinson, Craig Krenzel, Jonathan Quinn and Rex Grossman. #SexyRexy

2 hours ago, Commonsense said:

Edmunds is on his second week and still not cleared from that hit? That’s concerning.

Which means the league's stance on head hits is absolute bull *****.  The FB initiated the contact by lowering his head.