Week 10: Jets Game Preparation - Inactives Announced with Chris Ivory Out, Wyatt Teller Starting at LG, and Levi Wallace Starting at CB

26 minutes ago, K-Apps said:

I think Allen will be active as the backup to Peterman. If the game gets out of hand, Allen can get some game reps in the 2nd half in a blowout.

Either he is healthy and he starts or he should be inactive. Anything else would be a terrible coaching decision.

• Like (+1) 1

39 minutes ago, LABILLBACKER said:

Just play Peterman.  There's no point playing Allen Sunday with the bye coming up. Somewhat surprised Anderson's protocol is taking so long. Probably wishes he was back on his couch.

If Allen's elbow is good, I want him to play. Every game of experience counts, plus he will have 2 weeks to review his tape/correct his mistakes from his  first game back and then regroup for the rest of the year.

24 minutes ago, 26CornerBlitz said:

Quick Hits: No Decision Yet at QB for Sunday for Bills

o7hbdxmieouxinrqxhdc.png

We don’t yet know who the starting quarterback will be for the Bills when they face the Jets at MetLife Stadium Sunday, but we do know one person it won’t be. Derek Anderson was ruled out for Sunday’s game by head coach Sean McDermott on Friday morning, but there hasn’t been a final decision on a starter this week.

“We’ll still working through that one day at a time,” said McDermott. “Josh is progressing well. Obviously, it’s his first week back at practice. My main priority was and remains his health as we move forward here.”

Josh Allen is working his way back from a throwing elbow injury that has kept him out of the last three games. He will be limited again in practice Friday.

Edmunds still in concussion protocol
A possible move at tight end?

What an embarrassment. They really messed this up this year. 

1 minute ago, transplantbillsfan said:

He won't even commit to Peterman if Allen can't play.

That's a change from earlier this week.

Barkley must be close.

Get ready for Peterman to be cut during the bye :thumbsup:

Running out of bounds last week instead of throwing a Hail Mary would have been it for me as HC.  Bye Bye, See Ya, Au revoir, Adios, auf wiedersehen, ciao, and Get the Flock Out!

Coach McDermott: “Josh Allen will be limited at practice today. He’s progressing well but the main priority remains his health.”

Iiiiiiittt's Nate again!  

I can hear the heads exploding !!! 

Derek Anderson is pretending he's still concussed. 

He came to teach not play . 

23 minutes ago, Mrbojanglezs said:

If Allen's elbow is good, I want him to play. Every game of experience counts, plus he will have 2 weeks to review his tape/correct his mistakes from his  first game back and then regroup for the rest of the year.

That is true.    But they want Josh Healthy and with the BYE next week...  I think he'll be sitting 

• Like (+1) 1

44 minutes ago, 26CornerBlitz said:

No doubt he wants Allen to start, but only if he's ready to roll with from a health perspective.  He's finally done with Peterman as he should have been long ago.  From my vantage point if Allen's not ready to start, then it's best to make him inactive as they head into the bye week. 

He's definitely left the door wide open for Allen to start. What I don't get is why people seem to think McDermot is only now done with Peterman and not 5 weeks ago when they brought Anderson in. To me Peterman has stayed on the roster this long through a series of well timed injuries that make me wonder if he might be a witch.

With Allen all we've been hearing this week is how he's progressing really well and I've yet to hear of any setbacks in his recovery. So if they say he could start at the beginning of the week and he goes through the week with no problems with his recovery then why wouldn't he start?

Just now, Warcodered said:

He's definitely left the door wide open for Allen to start. What I don't get is why people seem to think McDermot is only now done with Peterman and not 5 weeks ago when they brought Anderson in. To me Peterman has stayed on the roster this long through a series of well timed injuries that make me wonder if he might be a witch.

With Allen all we've been hearing this week is how he's progressing really well and I've yet to hear of any setbacks in his recovery. So if they say he could start at the beginning of the week and he goes through the week with no problems with his recovery then why wouldn't he start?

Because he hasn't been a full participant in practice which tells me he's not 100% ready to go.  If that's the case, the err on the side of caution and wait until after the bye to start him in week 12 against the Jags. 

18 minutes ago, ShadyBillsFan said:

Iiiiiiittt's Nate again!  

That is true.    But they want Josh Healthy and with the BYE next week...  I think he'll be sitting 

Maybe during the bye week, Anderson will officially retire as a player then sign with the Bills as their new quarterbacks coach.

23 minutes ago, ShadyBillsFan said:

:lol:

It’s so hard to say, really.  The symptoms of concussion overlap so much with just the general characteristics of being a bad Bills QB:  Mental fogginess; poor focus and judgement; problems with concentration, memory, balance and coordination.

• Haha (+1) 3

34 minutes ago, ShadyBillsFan said:

Iiiiiiittt's Nate again!  

DA excusing himself from this week’s medical checkup:

200w.gif

• Haha (+1) 1