Week 10: Jets Game Preparation - Inactives Announced with Chris Ivory Out, Wyatt Teller Starting at LG, and Levi Wallace Starting at CB

5 hours ago, 26CornerBlitz said:

Where do you get those prices? When I go to NFL Ticket Exchange on Ticketmaster the cheapest I see is $40. Stubhub is similar.

I just realized that image is for the December 9 game in Buffalo. Strange that this week's game is still so much more

Edited by 2018 Our Year For Sure

ORCHARD PARK, N.Y. (AP) — The more LeSean McCoy’s production drops, the less the Buffalo Bills running back wants to talk about it.

“Don’t worry about me, I’ll be all right,” McCoy said following practice Wednesday before excusing himself by saying he had to go lift weights. “I ain’t ducking you, honest. I’m trying to get myself together.”

And off he went. McCoy returned to the locker room briefly about 45 minutes later, before exiting yet again upon seeing a large group of reporters gathered at his stall.

The recent swoon in production spans the NFL trading deadline on Oct. 30, and amid speculation McCoy might have been dealt because he has one year left on his contract, or that he was open to leaving a rebuilding team in order to play for a contender.

General manager Brandon Beane dismissed the narratives by saying McCoy’s silence stems from mere frustration.

“I can tell you, LeSean is very happy here. He’s frustrated just like I am, just like a lot of guys on our offense,” Beane told The Associated Press. “He’s a winner. He’s a competitor. And he’s not happy with our whole offense. He thinks he can do better.”

And Beane has such confidence in McCoy, he sees no reason why the running back won’t be back next season.

“We don’t see a guy who’s a declining player. We see a guy who’s still playing well, and he’s one of the better players at his position in the league,” Beane said. “He is working hard. He’s trying to be the best he can. And he’s going to continue to do that. And if he wasn’t, then we probably would’ve moved on.”

Smells like Allen plays Sunday.  As a fan in a vacuum I want to see Allen play.  He makes me actually excited to watch the game.  That said, I think he should sit til after the bye.  Problem is the closet Peterman should be to a Nfl feild is the first row of a stadium.

15 minutes ago, Mat68 said:

Smells like Allen plays Sunday.  As a fan in a vacuum I want to see Allen play.  He makes me actually excited to watch the game.  That said, I think he should sit til after the bye.  Problem is the closet Peterman should be to a Nfl feild is the first row of a stadium.

With all the stuff they've put up of him so far this week it definitely feels like it's leaning that way.

Bills Today: The Motivation Behind Kyle Williams' Powerful Pregame Speeches

yoc7erqfeog30rd60dpa.jpg

Quarterback Carousel Puts Bills in Tailspin at Midseason

r457382_1296x729_16-9.jpg&w=920&h=518&sc

Mike Rodak, ESPN Staff Writer

The Buffalo Bills finished the first half of the season with a 2-7 record. Here’s a look at how they have fared and what’s ahead:

First-half rewind: Coach Sean McDermott said last month he entered the season with realistic expectations for the season given where his team was "in the process," which was McDermott-speak for his team being in rebuilding mode. Quarterback was a glaring problem spot all offseason, which tempered expectations, yet there was a sense AJ McCarron could keep the position steady until first-round pick Josh Allen was ready. Instead, Nathan Petermanoutperformed McCarron in the preseason, leading to McCarron being traded and Peterman starting the opener. Peterman flopped, Allen was forced into action before he was ready, and aside from a shocking, upset win over the Minnesota Vikings in Week 3, the Bills have generally been in a tailspin since. They enter Week 10 with less than a 0.1 percent chance to make the playoffs, according to ESPN Football Power Index. Grade: Bring on 2019
Edited by 26CornerBlitz

Zay Jones: "Moving In A Positive Direction" (3:07)

Wide Receiver Zay Jones addressed the media inside the locker room topics include; QB Josh Allen throwing at practice, the importance of winning going into the bye week, and the being the best teammate he can for everybody.

Micah Hyde: "Another Opportunity" (3:19)

Safety Micah Hyde address the media inside the locker room after practice topics include; possibly facing a rookie quarterback, the importance of winning before the bye week, and staying positive throughout the season.

11 hours ago, Mat68 said:

why sit if he practices and is healthy to play?

Bills QB Allen 'Anxious' to Return from Elbow Injury

Bills QB Josh Allen is practicing again after missing three games because of an elbow injury. The rookie said he learned a lot watching veteran Derek Anderson under center. Now Allen is hoping to reclaim his spot.

0ap3000000985691_thumbnail_200_150.jpg

Josh Allen received limited reps at practice on Wednesday as the Buffalo Bills quarterback continues to rehab the elbow injury that has sidelined him the past three games.

The No. 7 overall pick said he's itching to get back on the field.

"I felt the last two games I played in I was playing good football, putting the ball where it needed to be and making the right decisions," he said. "Keeping the ball out of harm's way and we saw ourselves win against the Titans and we were in the game late against Houston. Things were just starting to slow down for me, so I'm anxious to get back out there and see if that can continue. With the help of (offensive coordinator Brian) Daboll and (Derek Anderson) and the guys we have in the room I think it will."

23 minutes ago, 26CornerBlitz said:

Bills QB Allen 'Anxious' to Return from Elbow Injury

Bills QB Josh Allen is practicing again after missing three games because of an elbow injury. The rookie said he learned a lot watching veteran Derek Anderson under center. Now Allen is hoping to reclaim his spot.

0ap3000000985691_thumbnail_200_150.jpg

Josh Allen received limited reps at practice on Wednesday as the Buffalo Bills quarterback continues to rehab the elbow injury that has sidelined him the past three games.

The No. 7 overall pick said he's itching to get back on the field.

"I felt the last two games I played in I was playing good football, putting the ball where it needed to be and making the right decisions," he said. "Keeping the ball out of harm's way and we saw ourselves win against the Titans and we were in the game late against Houston. Things were just starting to slow down for me, so I'm anxious to get back out there and see if that can continue. With the help of (offensive coordinator Brian) Daboll and (Derek Anderson) and the guys we have in the room I think it will."

Well, the kid certainly seems smart and knows what to say.  Does he have the processing speed/ability necessary to make that jump?