Critical must lose game next Sunday

RPbillsfan

I looked at the Jets message boards and there were some threads there hoping they will lose to the Bills, in the hopes that Bowles will get fired.  Many Jet fans are even giving props to our Defense saying as long as Peterman doesn’t throw his usual pick 6s Bills win.  

Pretty funny I bet at least a quarter of Bills and Jets fans will be rooting for the other team Sunday 

• Like (+1) 2

5 minutes ago, atlbillsfan1975 said:

If Allen isn’t playing I am all for losing! 

What's the point of Allen playing in  a few games to end this season. His wr / OL are all garbage. He could very well get re injured. Just let Anderson and Barkley close out this debacle season and dear Lord cut Peterpan already. 

26 minutes ago, Fadingpain said:

As long as Allen does not play, I don't think we are capable of winning a football game.

If he does play, he will have some rust to shake off and he's still pretty terrible anyway.  

We're looking at a solid top 3 pick IMO.

Every opponent realizes they can wait out the Bills for a few series until the Bills totally crater and hand the game over on a silver platter

• Like (+1) 3

49 minutes ago, Boatdrinks said:

I predict the difference between top 5 and top ten pick in 2019 will not make a significant difference in the Bills overall future success. 

IMO, this depends. I think having first overall this year could very easily help the Bills fortunes for future success. However, if it is anywhere from 3-5 then I agree, it would not matter. 

1 minute ago, PittsforDave said:

Ah. We beat the Vikings this year.   This isn’t about talent. 

The Vikings handed it away in the first few series, see my point above on how every opponent from now on will not do anything remotely risky until the Bills spontaneously internally combust 

31 minutes ago, JimKellyTryouts said:

People do realize that this draft is loaded with DL talent (aka what we're not looking for) and very few guys worthy of top 10 picks on offense (aka what we need)? All the other teams mentioned above except for Arizona will more than likely be taking defense so we probably won't have to compete with other teams for OT Jonah Williams or whichever WR we'd want to grab.

That's why we need to trade our projected top 3 pick to collect more picks where the top offensive players will be and to fill numerous holes.

1 hour ago, RPbillsfan said:

The draft board is shaping up and it looks as though the Bills can lock down a top 5 pick with a loss next Sunday to the 3-6 NY Jets.

Its gonna be tough to out-suck the Raiders and the Giants are pretty putrid too.  The Cardinals smell of rotting garbage and the 49ers are perking up with an unknown free agent QB so they could get a couple of more wins.  The Browns are a grease fire ? and could easily lose out.  The Cardinals do play the Raiders in what may be the worst game on the NFL schedule this year.

So, I'm hoping we can fall no lower then the 3rd pick in the draft, but sadly we will get Allen back after the bye and with home games against the Jags, Lions, Jets and Dolphins we could stumble into a couple of worthless victories.

Maybe we should put Allen on IR, promote "Nate the great" to starter for the rest of the year in hopes of a historical inept performance on offense leading the team to a draft improving 2-14 record to truly start the rebuild.

Don't lose any sleep, we will lose to the Jets. I suspect a touchdown underdog.

4 minutes ago, KOKO NFL said:

That's why we need to trade our projected top 3 pick to collect more picks where the top offensive players will be and to fill numerous holes.

Don't lose any sleep, we will lose to the Jets. I suspect a touchdown underdog.

I'm not concerned about a Bills team QB'd by Anderson or Petermen, it's 4 winnable home games left on the schedule

12 minutes ago, PittsforDave said:

Ah. We beat the Vikings this year.   This isn’t about talent. 

Right... Good thing we're not well-coached, or healthy enough to beat anyone left on the schedule either...

Top 5 pick guaranteed.

Lol. Those will be some tough results to get, but quality tank coaching, manipulating other Quarterbacks injury reports to justify Peterman, and just good old fashion sucking might get us some must lose results.

58 minutes ago, Charlottebillsfan2 said:

Top three pick or this season was a waste 

I think the post is satirical. It's too funny not to be.

51 minutes ago, BuffaloBillsGospel said:

Now that we have a future QB I don't care about this in the least, if we draft well at whichever spot we get it won't matter, we can field a winning team. We should not be thinking like this now that we have our QB imo. 

Who is this QB of which you write?

Do you mean Josh Allen?  He is nowhere close to being declared "the guy" and the future at that position on this team is very much open ended as of right now. 

1 hour ago, Fadingpain said:

As long as Allen does not play, I don't think we are capable of winning a football game.

If he does play, he will have some rust to shake off and he's still pretty terrible anyway.  

We're looking at a solid top 3 pick IMO.

That might be the most positive thing I've ever seen you say about Allen.