Going for 2?

billsfan_34

Todays game was a complete and utter disgrace. To add insult to injury, down 33-9 with 5 minutes and some change left the Bills go for 2!!! Why in the heck at that point would you do that? This coaching staff is so far out of touch it is unreal. Oh, and we didnt get the 2- what a joke.

Edited by billsfan_34

6 minutes ago, billsfan_34 said:

Todays game was a complete and utter disgrace. To add insult to injury, down 33-9 with 5 minutes and some change left the Bills go for 2!!! Why in the heck at that point would you do that? This coaching staff is so far out of touch it is unreal. Oh, and we didnt get the 2- what a joke.

with 11 points potentially on the scoreboard they could really rub it in on the Buffalo Sabres 9 goal performance last night, sadly, they tied!

• Sad 1
  • Haha (+1) 5

18 minutes ago, billsfan_34 said:

You’re upset about this?  I believe that is a problem. 

• Like (+1) 1

18 minutes ago, billsfan_34 said:

Good point, even if they made it, then 7 more FG’s...... they are still down by one. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

Just now, NewEra said:

You’re upset about this?  I believe that is a problem. 

Haha na not really- but I do have problems, where shall I start? 

1 minute ago, Augie said:

Good point, even if they made it, then 7 more FG’s...... they are still down by one. 

On track to be the worst offense the NFL has ever seen

Just now, billsfan_34 said:

Nope- unfortunately this team cant do anything right on offense. 

Yep, and I’m fine with giving it another year to see what they can build. It won’t be complete, but they have a chance Losing Wood and Richie was HUGE, and we would have struggled WITH them. It was just too much to overcome. So here we are. 

7 minutes ago, Augie said:

Yep, and I’m fine with giving it another year to see what they can build. It won’t be complete, but they have a chance Losing Wood and Richie was HUGE, and we would have struggled WITH them. It was just too much to overcome. So here we are. 

Yeah- I hear ya. Hopefully we can plug some holes in FA and have a monster draft