Take the top 5 pick and please trade down in 2019

I actually had to turn to a different game ... feel sorry for those in attendance .. I had to see what real offense looked like for a few minutes today.  I actually high fived my son when it was zero - zero after the 1st quarter ... how sad.

There are way too many holes ... we need more draft picks ... only sign Offensive Tackles/Guards with FA money (as they will come more easily than other skill positions) .. use the entire draft on offense.  And anyone on offense that is a pending FA ... get all the compensatory picks possible .. to quote the movie Frozen with a slight change .. Let them Go!!

5 minutes ago, WideRightRevenge said:

I actually had to turn to a different game ... feel sorry for those in attendance .. I had to see what real offense looked like for a few minutes today.  I actually high fived my son when it was zero - zero after the 1st quarter ... how sad.

There are way too many holes ... we need more draft picks ... only sign Offensive Tackles/Guards with FA money (as they will come more easily than other skill positions) .. use the entire draft on offense.  And anyone on offense that is a pending FA ... get all the compensatory picks possible .. to quote the movie Frozen with a slight change .. Let them Go!!

We’re going to sign more and better players than we are going to lose.  There won’t be any compensatory picks.  

I agree, sign a brand new OL to go with dawkins at Guard.  Draft WRs and sign 1 decent FA WR.  Add a CB to rid ourselves of the guy some call Phillips Gaines.  I call him not acceptable.  

2 minutes ago, NewEra said:

We’re going to sign more and better players than we are going to lose.  There won’t be any compensatory picks.  

I agree, sign a brand new OL to go with dawkins at Guard.  Draft WRs and sign 1 decent FA WR.  Add a CB to rid ourselves of the guy some call Phillips Gaines.  I call him not acceptable.  

Gaines sucks.  What happened to Lewis?

• Like (+1) 3

4 minutes ago, Brianmoorman4jesus said:

I would take another QB in round 2 or 3 just Incase.  If Allen doesn’t pan out, we are going to be screwed. I hope he ends up good but I think we should look into some insurance 

I agree, with all the holes it’s almost easy to forget we have nothing proven at the QB position. This is a defense heavy top ten so trading down is really the only option. Hopefully we can pick up another 2nd. 

13 minutes ago, NewEra said:

Ryan Lewis has played better than Gaines has.

And bless you... Dawkins is NOT a LT

• Like (+1) 2

37 minutes ago, Buffalo Bills Fan said:

I don't like trading down. Browns and maybe us in a little made mistakes. If it is defense player impact i'd take him. Always take best player

Typically I would agree .. but what we have on the field not typical .. in fact approaching historically bad from an offense perspective .. so with a defensive heavy draft or as we get closer to the draft a QB hungry team (circa Bills 2018) .. take the picks and trade down ... I didn't expect a good record this year .. but I didn't expect this offensive debacle.

53 minutes ago, Brianmoorman4jesus said:

I would take another QB in round 2 or 3 just Incase.  If Allen doesn’t pan out, we are going to be screwed. I hope he ends up good but I think we should look into some insurance 

I would try like hell to convince Justin Herbert to come out and do what it takes to get him.

He and Allen can battle it out and may the better man win.

4 minutes ago, Fadingpain said:

I would try like hell to convince Justin Herbert to come out and do what it takes to get him.

He and Allen can battle it out and may the better man win.

After seeing Will Grier's game yesterday at Texas .. I might lean that way.