Sign in to follow this  
John from Riverside

I realize that ppl don’t want to hear this but the plan looks like....

1 hour ago, Ol Dirty B said:

Now, when you make this point. Which I think they were dealt a bad hand this off season, but I do think they could have done more. Do you not think the Cordy trade was a bad idea because Dawkins played good?

The RT has been a problem on this team for a few years now. So you have two good tackles, one on a rookie contract and your instinct is to trade one? I have serious doubts on their judgment.

Glenn was hurt pretty much all of last year.  They traded up to get their QB and that was the capital cinci wanted.  Tough to lose him but at the time it made sense.

8 hours ago, oldmanfan said:

Glenn was hurt pretty much all of last year.  They traded up to get their QB and that was the capital cinci wanted.  Tough to lose him but at the time it made sense.

Buffalo was trading him so they had more ammo to move up to grab a QB as they got the 12th overall pick for him. The thinking must have been that Glenn was overpaid for what he brought @ 12 Mill per. While grading out well over the years he also regressed a bit until Incognito started next to him. Did the guy ever make the pro bowl? 

9 hours ago, Thurman#1 said:

Whereas McDermott and Beane have been realistic about what's coming ... namely the pain of a rebuild followed by hope. They made their goal being a consistent competitor for championships. But they made it pretty clear it wouldn't come in the short term.

You keep saying this and yet all I hear from this FO is that they want to win and are doing everything they can to do just that. This is what I hear! They have never, ever said anything about rebuilding.

"That's not it at all. It's about winning football games," McDermott said in June. "Our goals are to win now, because winning now helps you sustain success down the road."

http://www.espn.com/blog/afceast/post/_/id/83848/buffalo-bills-coach-sean-mcdermott-avoiding-rebuilding-label-in-2017

They are failing this year... not due to a plan to rebuild ...but due to ineptitude in talent evaluation in the starting QB, the starting offensive linemen, the starting receiver corps.  

Perhaps he needs to look at the tape some more? 

7 minutes ago, Nihilarian said:

You keep saying this and yet all I hear from this FO is that they want to win and are doing everything they can to do just that. This is what I hear! They have never, ever said anything about rebuilding.

"That's not it at all. It's about winning football games," McDermott said in June. "Our goals are to win now, because winning now helps you sustain success down the road."

http://www.espn.com/blog/afceast/post/_/id/83848/buffalo-bills-coach-sean-mcdermott-avoiding-rebuilding-label-in-2017

They are failing this year... not due to a plan to rebuild ...but due to ineptitude in talent evaluation in the starting QB, the starting offensive linemen, the starting receiver corps.  

Perhaps he needs to look at the tape some more? 

do you really expect a coach to say his team is rebiulding?   Come on sir

7 minutes ago, John from Riverside said:

do you really expect a coach to say his team is rebiulding?   Come on sir

Then why should we believe him when he says he is trying to win games?

Sign in to follow this