I realize that ppl don’t want to hear this but the plan looks like....

I thought at the beginning of the season the plan was to let Josh sit this season and develop, have Peterman lead a mediocre season and then next year bring in offensive talent and start with Allen.  It turns out Peterman is a disaster and as a result of the offensive negligence our team is a joke.  Wait and see, wait and see...

I expect the Bills to acquire picks by trading down in next years draft. I also expect them to handle next offseason similar to the way the bears handled this past offseason. Except we won't be acquiring a new HC or Coordinators. Except for McCoy, Jones, Allen and Dawkins expect a HUGE and well deserved turnover on offense. Peterman will probably go to the practice squad once either Allen or Anderson return this season. I also would not be surprised if Anderson was placed on IR if he doesn't clear protocol soon. I hope that Allen returns to the field soon, clearly he is missed on gameday.

11 minutes ago, Commonsense said:

John you said 10-6. Now you’re saying they are losing on purpose. Remember sticking your finger in everyone’s eye when they questioned the Star signing and WR group?Enlighten us all, how do we find the “they were tanking all along light” this is painful. Save us.

Embarrassing incorrect super homer takes are kinda his thing 

• Like (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, Teddy KGB said:

Embarrassing incorrect super homer takes are kinda his thing 

Bleh. We all make mistakes, homers and the more negative crew. Most folks are accountable for what they say. It is a little bit silly to go from 10-6 to oh ***** never mind they aren’t even trying to win right now. 

At one point today the camera took a close up of the Bills oline right after the face mask on a Chicago. It gave the Bills a first down, the lineman looked like he was disappointed with the call because he wanted to be off the field. I’m all about culture and having guys that want to win and not just collect a check but this culture up at OBD is in danger. 

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, John from Riverside said:

I disagree but that is ok

not every position needs to be replaced to turn the offense around

Yea, not every position. Just the OL and WR group. 

You know to constantly defend the moves this team makes year in and year out really takes an amazing lack of football knowledge.    Any plan that involves your team becoming the laughing stock of the league is a pretty messed up plan.     I always found the kool-aid drinkers don't have a clue on what makes a team good, if there is anybody not to listen to, it's them.

Edited by billsfan714
  • Like (+1) 4

McBeane could declare Bills prima nocta during tomorrow's presser and half of you would say "look its a shame that Beane kicked my dog and drank all my beer after he f@#$ed my wife, but they're following plan."  I'm seriously thinking about starting a cult after seeing how easy it is to get people to buy into plans and Processes. 

• Like (+1) 2
  • Haha (+1) 3

I don’t care that they’re losing and hope they lose out and get a high pick. They got the playoff drought monkey off their back last season and they had a ton of dead cap this year. I know what the defense can do and they will be able to keep it intact next year if not add some pieces to it. What I want to see the rest of the season is for the young guys on offense, especially Allen, play and see what they’ve got. Then in the off-season see them concentrate on offense.  Then we’ll see where they truly are. 

1 hour ago, row_33 said:

No, the Bills and most fans thought this would be a very good team this season

I'm pretty sure it was a clear rebuild.  Two huge offensive line pieces retired and another traded.  A new QB, MLB and other significant roles for 1st and second year players...that has development year written all over it.

The bills are doing exactly what they are trying to do get a top 5 pick in this next draft

i don’t like how bad they look on offense either but the fact is they are trying to avoid overpaying for free agents in the offseason to fix this mess

you do that by drafting high because less of a chance to screw it up

This season is LOST it was always going to be LOST if you can get your mind wrapped around that it will help with your sanity

It does not matter if you lose by 1 or 100 a loss is a loss

This team is tanking so it can acquire blue chip talent and not have to pay for it they are going to target specific free agents and draft at the big money positions

be patient

The bills are doing exactly what they are trying to do get a top 5 pick in this next draft

i don’t like how bad they look on offense either but the fact is they are trying to avoid overpaying for free agents in the offseason to fix this mess

you do that by drafting high because less of a chance to screw it up

This season is LOST it was always going to be LOST if you can get your mind wrapped around that it will help with your sanity

It does not matter if you lose by 1 or 100 a loss is a loss

This team is tanking so it can acquire blue chip talent and not have to pay for it they are going to target specific free agents and draft at the big money positions

be patient

I don't think this is true at all, we already have our franchise QB, you maybe lose out for that QB but this is a top heavy defensive draft and were purposely sucking for some pass rusher? That makes zero sense to me. What has happened is this team tried to fix the defense this offseason and will try and fix the offense this coming offseason and they didn't have nowhere near the cap space/draft capital to do it all. I'm thinking they tried hard to get one of the top veteran QB's and all of them turned down the Bills with no real viable #1 WR so we were forced to sign Mccaron and he wasn't very good (I know the Alabama crowd or people who think his wife is hot will disagree but this is my take). The OL would have also looked much better with Dawkins LT, Incognito LG, Wood C, Miller RG, Mills RT. These are just all my takes on what I think went wrong here  but to me this isn't a tank, if it were we would have traded all the veteran players for draft picks again imo.