Did today's game take us one step closer to having a winning culture?

Just now, Skins Malone said:

The issue is QB.  None of that will happen without a competent QB.  I dont know what JA will be...at least they drafted one.  Without a QB I dont care who you bring in.  

You won't get any argument from me on that one. 

I am all aboard the "Draft Justin Herbert or Drew Lock" bus. 

Keep drafting QBs until you find one.

1 hour ago, Skins Malone said:

Cant argue with that.  That's the issue.  We keep changing coaches and GMs thinking any of it will matter without having a competent QB.

This coach and GM thought entering the season with Nate Peterman and Allen at the helms of a team with arguably the worst line and wr core in the league was a good idea.  Maybe they should have built the offense first.

Just now, twoandfourteen said:

You won't get any argument from me on that one. 

I am all aboard the "Draft Justin Herbert or Drew Lock" bus. 

Keep drafting QBs until you find one.

I agree.  

Just now, spartan19 said:

This coach and GM thought entering the season with Nate Peterman and Allen at the helms of a team with arguably the worst line and wr core in the league was a good idea.  Maybe they should have built the offense first.

Hard to argue with that.

1 minute ago, PittsforDave said:

Men who take care of business are never immature.  

Rex takes care of business. 

Lol ok buddy.  And what's taking care of business?  Being out of coaching?  Stop acting like you know Rex Ryan personally.

Edited by Skins Malone

1 minute ago, Skins Malone said:

Lol ok buddy.  And what's taking care of business?  Being out of coaching?

Rex is married with a family. He has a great career. 

Emotionally stunted males are never successful.  

Rex is very successful in all aspects of life. 

3 minutes ago, PittsforDave said:

Rex is married with a family. He has a great career. 

Emotionally stunted males are never successful.  

Rex is very successful in all aspects of life. 

That depends on your definition of success.  The guys from the jersey shore are millionaires.  And being married doesnt make you mature.

Edited by Skins Malone

3 minutes ago, Skins Malone said:

That depends on your definition of success.  The guys from the jersey shore are millionaires.  And being married doesnt make you mature.

So being happy, finding love and having a family all while being a multi-millionaire isn’t your definition of success?

are you implying Mike, Ron, Pauly and Vinny aren’t mature or successful?

Edited by PittsforDave

10 minutes ago, PittsforDave said:

So being happy, finding love and having a family all while being a multi-millionaire isn’t your definition of success?

are you implying Mike, Ron, Pauly and Vinny aren’t mature or successful?

Ok dude whatever you say.  Keep pretending you know someone when you've never met them.  And if you think Mike the situation is mature you clearly dont know anything about being mature.  But hey...we all cant be right.

Edited by Skins Malone

1 minute ago, PittsforDave said:

No. I’ve never met the guys from the Jersey shore or have implied that I know them. 

Bye Dave keep pushing for McD to get fired but think RR deserved more time lol.  A guy who took a top 5 defense and drove it into the ground lol.  God people are clueless.

Just now, Skins Malone said:

Bye Dave keep pushing for McD to get fired but think RR deserved more time lol.  A guy who took a top 5 defense and drove it into the ground lol.  God people are clueless.

Yeah man, have a good night. I agree though, people are clueless. 

As an old timer, I can offer the benefit of experience in this.

We did not have a winning culture in the 80s.  It may be hard to believe, but things felt worse than they do now.

Then, we went to 4 straight Superbowls.

Take from that what you will.

3 hours ago, PlayoffsPlease said:

Did today's game take us one step closer to having a winning culture?

As a die-hard Bills fan, I have been taught that culture is more important than strategy, and that what we are building is a winning culture.  Now, I can clearly see we are not using any strategy on offense, defense or special teams, so there must be a hell of lot of culture building going on.  Someone help me out but teaching the culture building steps that happened today that my lying eyes just can't see. 

Dame dude, you need therapy for this season.  You just don’t stop.  Any docs in the house that can send this dude some Valium to get through the season?

Edited by Alphadawg7

13 minutes ago, Ol Dirty B said:

You're ignorant, they didn't hire marrone. 

Oh well that makes it all better.  They only hired RR and a coach everyone wants fired after a year and a half.  Yet everyone thinks the next guy they hire will be better...ok

1 minute ago, Alphadawg7 said:

Dame dude, you need therapy for this season.  You just don’t stop.  Any docs in the house that can send this dude some Valium to get through the season?

I'm not a Dr.  But I did stay at a Motel 6 last night.

Edited by Skins Malone
  • Like (+1) 1