Did today's game take us one step closer to having a winning culture?

As a die-hard Bills fan, I have been taught that culture is more important than strategy, and that what we are building is a winning culture.  Now, I can clearly see we are not using any strategy on offense, defense or special teams, so there must be a hell of lot of culture building going on.  Someone help me out but teaching the culture building steps that happened today that my lying eyes just can't see. 

• Haha (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 6

10 minutes ago, PlayoffsPlease said:

As a die-hard Bills fan, I have been taught that culture is more important than strategy, and that what we are building is a winning culture.  Now, I can clearly see we are not using any strategy on offense, defense or special teams, so there must be a hell of lot of culture building going on.  Someone help me out but teaching the culture building steps that happened today that my lying eyes just can't see. 

By attempting to win when playoffs are out of reach, you're hurting your chances at a high draft pick, which is what we have shot ourselves in the foot with for years. 

2 minutes ago, paulbills said:

Armchair experts are insufferable. 

no more than the present coaching staff

1 minute ago, joesixpack said:

There's a reason for that. Perhaps if you applied your limited brainpower to the riddle, you could figure out the pattern.

nice personal attack. if only the Bills' offense was this aggressive. perhaps you can take your own advice. recognize the pattern, and avoid the thread since it seems to hurt your soul this badly.

Just now, 87168 said:

no more than the present coaching staff

nice personal attack. if only the Bills' offense was this aggressive. perhaps you can take your own advice. recognize the pattern, and avoid the thread since it seems to hurt your soul this badly.

OR, perhaps people could learn to keep their feelings confined to the NINE THOUSAND other threads with the same or similar content.

You know, so people don't have to wade through an avalanche of the IDENTICAL woe-is-me-look-at-my-personal-pain threads to get to actual content.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, joesixpack said:

OR, perhaps people could learn to keep their feelings confined to the NINE THOUSAND other threads with the same or similar content.

You know, so people don't have to wade through an avalanche of the IDENTICAL woe-is-me-look-at-my-personal-pain threads to get to actual content.

no one told you to click this thread, but you did. if it didn't meet your standards, just back out. instead you decide to leave a smug pointless comment, because you know, it makes you so much more knowledgeable than the OP....

anyway, I'm done. enjoy being bitter towards threads.

Edited by 87168
  • Like (+1) 5

2 minutes ago, joesixpack said:

Should start making a post game venting thread and lock the others.

• Thank you (+1) 2