Finally the end for peterman???

Hebert19

2 hours ago, billspro said:

If he’s not then the two guys running the organization should be fired on Monday.

I completely agree. I can’t believe what I saw again. 3 INTS! If he is on this roster come Monday  morning the McBean and Co. needs to be fired ASAP. 

15 minutes ago, billsfan11 said:

Career: 3 TDS, 12 picks- 3 for touchdowns

In a game he threw an incomplete pass and his passer rating went up.

Over 12 percent interception per throw ratio.

Do you want more stats or is that enough for you?

Anderson had SIX Turnovers and ZERO touchdowns against two of the worst defenses in the league. That trumps anything Peterman has done. Peterman at least scored a couple TD's and has played against NFL's top defenses. 

• Like (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, Kevin1778 said:

Anderson had SIX Turnovers and ZERO touchdowns against two of the worst defenses in the league. That trumps anything Peterman has done. Peterman at least scored a couple TD's and has played against NFL's top defenses. 

Unless Anderson isn’t cleared next week, Peterman will never start another NFL game in his career

3 minutes ago, Kevin1778 said:

Seems to be the approach at OBD. Lets have someone really awful play and then our awful guy doesnt look that bad. Would it have been too much to have a plan to have an even avg NFL starter and Allen as your #2? No we went with Peterman. Absurd. And dont want hear AJM was the plan, that was flawed as well. Guy started like a handful of games. 

We shouldn't be talking about Peterman at this point in the season. The fact that we are is a black eye on the staff and front office. With that being said, Peterman probably had had his best game as a Bill. Both the interceptions were more on the receiver than him,.and the Croom fumble wasnt on him either. 

2 hours ago, Azucho98 said:

How about the loser O-coordinator?

He's terrible. 

7 minutes ago, RaoulDuke79 said:

We shouldn't be talking about Peterman at this point in the season. The fact that we are is a black eye on the staff and front office. With that being said, Peterman probably had had his best game as a Bill. Both the interceptions were more on the receiver than him,.and the Croom fumble wasnt on him either. 

Seriously? He played against air basically. He throw almost 50 passes and had less than 190 yards. 

6 minutes ago, RaoulDuke79 said:

He's terrible. 

He threw three INT. Two were unlucky bounces. But let's not call them good passes. The first one was arguable. Pryor maybe should have caught it. But it wasn't a good throw. The second one was a bad bounce, too, but it was a lousy throw. The DB got to it easier than the WR, then it bounced up, then it was intercepted. 

3 minutes ago, ngbills said:

Seriously? He played against air basically. He throw almost 50 passes and had less than 190 yards. 

2 minutes ago, Kelly the Dog said:

He threw three INT. Two were unlucky bounces. But let's not call them good passes. The first one was arguable. Pryor maybe should have caught it. But it wasn't a good throw. The second one was a bad bounce, too, but it was a lousy throw. The DB got to it easier than the WR, then it bounced up, then it was intercepted. 

Ok......you re-convinced me. Peterman sucks.

The yards per attempted pass, a very important passing game metric, were abysmal for Peterman today.  Say what you will about Allen but he pushes the ball downfield.  And as I read on another post a steady diet of short passes around the LOS will always result in weird bounces and chaotic stuff happening.  It will also lead to a lot of punts and few points being scored. 

2 hours ago, HappyDays said:

Did you think Peterman looked worse today than average backup in the league? I thought he looked like a backup QB with the worst offensive supporting cast in the NFL around him.

He threw 49 times for under 200 yards and 3 picks.  Help or no help that is horrendous.  Anderson threw for almost 300 the week before against the Pats.  Anderson looked like an NFL back up.  Peterson looked like a good reason to clean house.  Sad part is he has looked the same every single time they've trotted him out there.

I was very lucky & missed the game.  I taped it & can now erase it.  How can anyone look at the stat line & less then 200 yards passing at home when trailing 28-0  and completing dinks & dunks under 6 yards against a D missing their best player and still the Petermaniacs make excuses?

The bar in Buffalo is so low.....

Edited by Billsfan1972

8 minutes ago, Kelly the Dog said:

Yea at this stage .. I think he's got bad carma .. but at least he's got God on his side to help him with his next career.

image.png.666d956d02cf3730b31280576fce2cbe.png

3 hours ago, Hebert19 said:

Anderson will be back.  Allen close to throwing and we signed another QB this week.  Does he get cut monday finally?

If you thought Peterman was the biggest problem today you weren't watching the game. He wasn't even close.

Edited by CodeMonkey
  • Like (+1) 2

2 hours ago, Kelly the Dog said:

Hanging out with you two was the best part of that whole game. How sad is that?!

Yes. He was awful. Sure he had some drops. Sure two of the three INTs were bad bounces. But he was terrible. Anyone can throw five yard passes. He is no threat whatsoever. He was scared to throw a Hail Mary for crissakes. Third and six he throws a five yard pass OB. Third and long he throws a six yard pass. He was terrible. 

KB dropped a perfect pass that would have been a TD.  It's like Groundhog Day typing that...

3 hours ago, Hebert19 said:

Anderson will be back.  Allen close to throwing and we signed another QB this week.  Does he get cut monday finally?

No way!  He had 31 completions today. That’s a windfall by Buffalo Bills standards.  Never mind the 3 picks (never his fault) and the 45 QB rating.  

Today Benjamin totally let Peterman hang out to dry, I'm of the belief that your QB makes the offense around him better but benjamin single handedly screwed him. That being said nothing that I saw from Peterman today would make me keep him on the roster, he takes way too many crucial sacks, he is an INt machine even when they aren't his fault, maybe he's just the most unlucky SOB for a QB but I'm expecting him to get the boot.