Hebert19

Finally the end for peterman???

Just now, Straight Hucklebuck said:

He’s still starting games K-9. 

Only because Anderson was out. Should he have gone with Barkley? Logan Thomas? Slim pickins to say the least. 

And yes, it’s a situation of their own making, but that’s a different argument at this juncture.

1 minute ago, K-9 said:

In that case it’s absurd and naive for them to think a head coach is going to take the bait with that kind of question. 

That’s really not the point though, is it? The point is that fans are outraged that he said he believes Peterman is an NFL QB in response to a loaded question, at his post game presser. As naive and absurd as the media can be, fans are often even worse.

Yep. You can fault him a ton for starting Peterman any of these games, and sticking with him after it was glaringly clear he cannot get it done. But you cannot fault him for what he said in response to that question. It was a Catch-22. The real sad part is that it was a serious question. The fact that it was asked is troubling by itself. 

I would add that we won’t see Peterman again if Anderson is healthy.

Just now, Kelly the Dog said:

Yep. You can fault him a ton for starting Peterman any of these games, and sticking with him after it was glaringly clear he cannot get it done. But you cannot fault him for what he said in response to that question. It was a Catch-22. The real sad part is that it was a serious question. The fact that it was asked is troubling by itself. 

I guess we need to find out if opposing coaches are laughing (shades of Ronnie Jones).

1 hour ago, par73 said:

In his postgame press conference, McDermott stated that he feels Peterman is an NFL QB.

He pretty much has to say this until he actually cuts him (if that ever happens.) But I really wonder what he sees in him. He has so little arm talent that it's very hard for him out there. Even when he makes decent reads he has trouble making the throws.

Just now, vincec said:

He pretty much has to say this until he actually cuts him (if that ever happens.) But I really wonder what he sees in him. He has so little arm talent that it's very hard for him out there. Even when he makes decent reads he has trouble making the throws.

Yeah, but that is only evident if you watch him for ten minutes. 

1 hour ago, Agent 91 said:

Out of all the games we could talk about Peterman... why today? What did he do so bad today! How about we talk about Benjamin or that loser o line instead 

Or McCoy- he has royally stunk! 

3 minutes ago, MinnieBillsfan said:

Peterman played bad but he also had absolutely no help from his WRs today 

Exactly. He needs to go. But also had no help at all today

• Like 2

12 minutes ago, Brianmoorman4jesus said:

Anderson was 20-31 for 290 yds. Wtf are you talking about? Peterman threw 50 passes for less then 200 yds and 3 picks 

Anderson did not score a single touchdown against two of the worse defenses in the NFL. And he had 4 picks, one a pick six, and lost two fumbles. Peterman played a real defense today and he has the only 2 Bill's TD's in the last SIX GAMES.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, HappyDays said:

Did you think Peterman looked worse today than average backup in the league? I thought he looked like a backup QB with the worst offensive supporting cast in the NFL around him.

One word for you: Mullins

6 minutes ago, Hapless Bills Fan said:

One word for you: Mullins

Raiders defense is awful. Bears are elite.

1 hour ago, dorquemada said:

Not a chance.  Mcd is 100% going to keep shoving him down our throats until we get a regime change.  He’s obviously a guy that can’t own his mistake

i'm not even going any further than this, but he did nothing wrong today. kb sucked as usual and the playcalling was by far the worst i've ever seen and i was okay with the dabol hire....not so much anymore. the give it to shady....the give it to shady....the give it to shady is what shat the bed on our offense from the start. nate played a good game. if da would have played . he would have gotten pounded into retiring.

Peterman had a higher rating today than the Jets QB and he was top 3 pick and makes millions compared to essentially nothing the Bills pay Peterman.

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, billsfan_34 said:

Or McCoy- he has royally stunk! 

I will begrudgingly say ivory needs more action 

Just now, Agent 91 said:

I will begrudgingly say ivory needs more action 

Yep- sad state of affairs this team is in! 

• Sad 1

2 minutes ago, Kevin1778 said:

Peterman had a higher rating today than the Jets QB and he was top 3 pick and makes millions compared to essentially nothing the Bills pay Peterman.

Your boy is done. He’ll never start another NFL game

Edited by billsfan11

1 hour ago, Ray Finkel said:

I would cut Benjamin tomorrow.  He is an embarrassment.

I've been asking for this for over a month. 

He caused Peterman's first INT of the year with his alligator-arms, and he's left multiple TD's on the field all season.

The guy is the ultimate in anti-process.  

He's a slow big guy who plays like a complete wimp - he has no business being on any NFL roster in his current state.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

5 minutes ago, billsfan11 said:

Your boy is done. He’ll never start another NFL game

he is still is the best of the 3 at this moment.  did you watch the game?  state your argument that it was nate's fault...if you can....

Edited by billsredneck1
  • Like 1

7 minutes ago, Kevin1778 said:

Raiders defense is awful. Bears are elite.

A fair point.  49ers also have better personnel on offense. 

Mullins still looked like an NFL QB, which I've yet to see from Peterman.

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, Kevin1778 said:

Anderson did not score a single touchdown against two of the worse defenses in the NFL. And he had 4 picks, one a pick six, and lost two fumbles. Peterman played a real defense today and he has the only 2 Bill's TD's in the last SIX GAMES.

It is a tough call.

3 minutes ago, billsredneck1 said:

he is still is the best of the 3 at this moment.  did you watch the game?  state your argument that it was nate's fault...if you can....

Career: 3 TDS, 12 picks- 3 for touchdowns

In a game he threw an incomplete pass and his passer rating went up.

Over 12 percent interception per throw ratio.

Do you want more stats or is that enough for you?

• Thanks 1

Anderson has sucked but let’s remember he’s been out of football until the Bills came calling  Peterman hasn’t. 

Let’s be clear. As long as we are even discussing NP as anything other than a PS QB, this team isn’t winning games. 

Edited by Over 29 years of fanhood

1 hour ago, Azucho98 said:

How about the loser O-coordinator?

I saw Peterman check out of a few plays I really wonder what they were. I had faith in Daboll too. Now I'm not so sure. I am not one of those give peterman a fair shot guys. But I mean come on he had a pick 6 3 weeks ago and a 5 int half last year. The bears game he had something like 55 yards before being pulled. So in a game where he throws 1 honest int 195 yards before Murphy loses 6 yards we want to start a thread about him? Mind blown. Maybe I was just expecting a much worse day from him. If we arent talking about Benjamin, Bodine, Dawkins, Pryor, the refs among other things not Peterman. I am not around for it