Finally the end for peterman???

Hebert19

2 minutes ago, par73 said:

In his postgame press conference, McDermott stated that he feels Peterman is an NFL QB.

He's not, but it's incredible to me that he even has to answer that question seriously. 

Just now, K-9 said:

I didn’t say Anderson didn’t suck. I said he just doesn’t suck as much as Peterman. Hope that clears it up for ya.

It's not even close actually. Half the field is completely unavailable to Peterman. He would have to be twice as good as Anderson in the short game just to be Anderson's equal, and Anderson stinks. 

• Like (+1) 5

1 minute ago, Brianmoorman4jesus said:

If the alternative if Peterman then probably yes. Even Mcd was hoping for Anderson

Even with Peterman being the alternative I don't see the point. He's not good and he's gone after this year. This year should be all about development.

2 minutes ago, Kelly the Dog said:

He's not, but it's incredible to me that he even has to answer that question seriously. 

It's not even close actually. Half the field is completely unavailable to Peterman. He would have to be twice as good as Anderson in the short game just to be Anderson's equal, and Anderson stinks. 

We’ll always have that fateful day at stubhub stadium.

2 minutes ago, Kelly the Dog said:

Did you think Peterman looked worse today than average backup in the league? I thought he looked like a backup QB with the worst offensive supporting cast in the NFL around him.

• Like (+1) 12
  • Thank you (+1) 1

Just now, NewEra said:

We’ll always have that fateful day at stubhub stadium.

Hanging out with you two was the best part of that whole game. How sad is that?!

Just now, HappyDays said:

Did you think Peterman looked worse today than average backup in the league? I thought he looked like a backup QB with the worst offensive supporting cast in the NFL around him.

Yes. He was awful. Sure he had some drops. Sure two of the three INTs were bad bounces. But he was terrible. Anyone can throw five yard passes. He is no threat whatsoever. He was scared to throw a Hail Mary for crissakes. Third and six he throws a five yard pass OB. Third and long he throws a six yard pass. He was terrible. 

• Like (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, Kelly the Dog said:

Hanging out with you two was the best part of that whole game. How sad is that?!

Yes. He was awful. Sure he had some drops. Sure two of the three INTs were bad bounces. But he was terrible. Anyone can throw five yard passes. He is no threat whatsoever. He was scared to throw a Hail Mary for crissakes. Third and six he throws a five yard pass OB. Third and long he throws a six yard pass. He was terrible. 

Amen to that.  Pathetic.  Nathan Patheticman.  

His three longest passes were dropped too. That would've been another 80+ yards and 2 TDs. 

Peterman will attempt long throws but we were going against a tough defense and our receivers suck at getting separation.

• Thank you (+1) 1

I am not arguing he was good or even a top 32 starter. But he was top 64 today. A good offensive cast around him along with our defense could have won a close game and that's all you need your backup to do. Any time he did throw downfield the ball was either dropped or the coverage was too tight. The run game was non existent and we were constantly in 3rd and long. This is what I expect a backup QB to look like.

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, quinnearlysghost88 said:

What did he do so bad? 3 INTs 0 TDs and a 45 passer rating. This is the bar we’ve set now. What’d he do so bad!? Derrrrrrrrr

2 receiver deflections for Ints and a dropped TD by Benjamin would drastically have changed things.

1 minute ago, HappyDays said:

I am not arguing he was good or even a top 32 starter. But he was top 64 today. A good offensive cast around him along with our defense could have won a close game and that's all you need your backup to do. Any time he did throw downfield the ball was either dropped or the coverage was too tight. The run game was non existent and we were constantly in 3rd and long. This is what I expect a backup QB to look like.

The coverage was completely tight all game and there was no running game because they knew he couldn't beat them more than ten yards down the field. He was awful the whole game. Benjamin is terrible but that endzone pass was not really a drop, very very few in the league make that catch. The DB got his hand right into the ball before he could pull it in. It was a good defensive play. Very good pass into triple coverage but it wasn't really a drop. Hardly anyone could hold onto that ball when it is pumched out like that.  The INT that were unlikely bounces were not good passes or drops, they were just bad bounces. The second one was a bad pass. 

7 minutes ago, quinnearlysghost88 said:

What did he do so bad? 3 INTs 0 TDs and a 45 passer rating. This is the bar we’ve set now. What’d he do so bad!? Derrrrrrrrr

You are biased as well then. Because he was NOT a tire fire. The WHOLE offense was a tire fire. Do you believe in the process as well? The point of the post is to ask WHY ARE WE ZEROING IN ON HIM!!!! For everyone who wants to beat a dead horse go ahead. News flash... we have 4 not good QBs. So we are just going to just give the rest of the team, including the coaching staff, a pass... 

What about the great rushing attack with Shady??? The offensive line needs more improvement than Peterman plus the receiver can't catch a pass or get separation. Why blame the Qb while the rest of the offense is bad. Everyone is looking for a Brady as a QB.He couldn't work with this O-line or receivers.

• Like (+1) 1