Finally the end for peterman???

Hebert19

12 minutes ago, Brianmoorman4jesus said:

Anderson was 20-31 for 290 yds. Wtf are you talking about? Peterman threw 50 passes for less then 200 yds and 3 picks 

Anderson did not score a single touchdown against two of the worse defenses in the NFL. And he had 4 picks, one a pick six, and lost two fumbles. Peterman played a real defense today and he has the only 2 Bill's TD's in the last SIX GAMES.

• Like (+1) 2

1 hour ago, dorquemada said:

Not a chance.  Mcd is 100% going to keep shoving him down our throats until we get a regime change.  He’s obviously a guy that can’t own his mistake

i'm not even going any further than this, but he did nothing wrong today. kb sucked as usual and the playcalling was by far the worst i've ever seen and i was okay with the dabol hire....not so much anymore. the give it to shady....the give it to shady....the give it to shady is what shat the bed on our offense from the start. nate played a good game. if da would have played . he would have gotten pounded into retiring.

2 minutes ago, Kevin1778 said:

Peterman had a higher rating today than the Jets QB and he was top 3 pick and makes millions compared to essentially nothing the Bills pay Peterman.

Your boy is done. He’ll never start another NFL game

Edited by billsfan11

1 hour ago, Ray Finkel said:

I would cut Benjamin tomorrow.  He is an embarrassment.

I've been asking for this for over a month. 

He caused Peterman's first INT of the year with his alligator-arms, and he's left multiple TD's on the field all season.

The guy is the ultimate in anti-process.  

He's a slow big guy who plays like a complete wimp - he has no business being on any NFL roster in his current state.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 2

19 minutes ago, Kevin1778 said:

Anderson did not score a single touchdown against two of the worse defenses in the NFL. And he had 4 picks, one a pick six, and lost two fumbles. Peterman played a real defense today and he has the only 2 Bill's TD's in the last SIX GAMES.

It is a tough call.

3 minutes ago, billsredneck1 said:

he is still is the best of the 3 at this moment.  did you watch the game?  state your argument that it was nate's fault...if you can....

Career: 3 TDS, 12 picks- 3 for touchdowns

In a game he threw an incomplete pass and his passer rating went up.

Over 12 percent interception per throw ratio.

Do you want more stats or is that enough for you?

• Thank you (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Azucho98 said:

How about the loser O-coordinator?

I saw Peterman check out of a few plays I really wonder what they were. I had faith in Daboll too. Now I'm not so sure. I am not one of those give peterman a fair shot guys. But I mean come on he had a pick 6 3 weeks ago and a 5 int half last year. The bears game he had something like 55 yards before being pulled. So in a game where he throws 1 honest int 195 yards before Murphy loses 6 yards we want to start a thread about him? Mind blown. Maybe I was just expecting a much worse day from him. If we arent talking about Benjamin, Bodine, Dawkins, Pryor, the refs among other things not Peterman. I am not around for it

1 hour ago, Woodman19 said:

I actually thought all considered he looked half decent today.  But don't expect the boxscore scouts to see that.

He played vs the prevent the entire game basically and threw dunk passes. First time a guy has completed 30 passes and been under 200 yards in like 20 years.

His end of the half drive and not wanting to throw the ball was sad. Didnt want to risk embarrassing himself and preferred just to pad his numbers. 

• Like (+1) 2