Hebert19

Finally the end for peterman???

Anderson will be back.  Allen close to throwing and we signed another QB this week.  Does he get cut monday finally?

• Like 1

If he’s not then the two guys running the organization should be fired on Monday.

• Thanks 4

Not a chance.  Mcd is 100% going to keep shoving him down our throats until we get a regime change.  He’s obviously a guy that can’t own his mistake

• Like 8
  • Confused 1

Peterman will be cut when Anderson returns officially.

Gotta say, Anderson v. Peterman is a toss up regarding who sucks more.

• Like 6
  • Confused 2

Out of all the games we could talk about Peterman... why today? What did he do so bad today! How about we talk about Benjamin or that loser o line instead 

• Like 24
  • Thanks 5

He won't get cut, they'll put him on the practice squad 

1 minute ago, Agent 91 said:

Out of all the games we could talk about Peterman... why today? What did he do so bad today! How about we talk about Benjamin or that loser o line instead 

How about the loser O-coordinator?

• Like 9
  • Thanks 3

1 minute ago, Agent 91 said:

I would cut Benjamin tomorrow.  He is an embarrassment.

• Like 14

I actually thought all considered he looked half decent today.  But don't expect the boxscore scouts to see that.

• Like 7
  • Sad 1
  • Thanks 2

1 minute ago, Steptide said:

He won't get cut, they'll put him on the practice squad 

To furher boost the confidence of the defense?

6 minutes ago, dorquemada said:

Not a chance.  Mcd is 100% going to keep shoving him down our throats until we get a regime change.  He’s obviously a guy that can’t own his mistake

I think this is 100% correct.

2 minutes ago, boater said:

Peterman will be cut when Anderson returns officially.

Gotta say, Anderson v. Peterman is a toss up regarding who sucks more.

Nah, it’s Peterman, hands down. Not so much based on today’s performance, but the difference in experience level has been quite noticeable in the short time Anderson has played here.

2 minutes ago, K-9 said:

Nah, it’s Peterman, hands down. Not so much based on today’s performance, but the difference in experience level has been quite noticeable in the short time Anderson has played here.

Anderson sucks too.  Sorry to tell ya....He is old, fragile, and washed up.  

• Like 4

In his postgame press conference, McDermott stated that he feels Peterman is an NFL QB.

• Confused 1
  • Haha 1

Just now, Mrbojanglezs said:

Am I the only one who doesn't want to see Anderson play anymore. 

If the alternative if Peterman then probably yes. Even Mcd was hoping for Anderson

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Azucho98 said:

Anderson sucks too.  Sorry to tell ya....He is old, fragile, and washed up.  

I didn’t say Anderson didn’t suck. I said he just doesn’t suck as much as Peterman. Hope that clears it up for ya.

• Haha 3

2 minutes ago, par73 said:

In his postgame press conference, McDermott stated that he feels Peterman is an NFL QB.

He's not, but it's incredible to me that he even has to answer that question seriously. 

Just now, K-9 said:

I didn’t say Anderson didn’t suck. I said he just doesn’t suck as much as Peterman. Hope that clears it up for ya.

It's not even close actually. Half the field is completely unavailable to Peterman. He would have to be twice as good as Anderson in the short game just to be Anderson's equal, and Anderson stinks. 

• Like 5

1 minute ago, Brianmoorman4jesus said:

If the alternative if Peterman then probably yes. Even Mcd was hoping for Anderson

Even with Peterman being the alternative I don't see the point. He's not good and he's gone after this year. This year should be all about development.

2 minutes ago, Kelly the Dog said:

He's not, but it's incredible to me that he even has to answer that question seriously. 

It's not even close actually. Half the field is completely unavailable to Peterman. He would have to be twice as good as Anderson in the short game just to be Anderson's equal, and Anderson stinks. 

We’ll always have that fateful day at stubhub stadium.

2 minutes ago, Kelly the Dog said:

Did you think Peterman looked worse today than average backup in the league? I thought he looked like a backup QB with the worst offensive supporting cast in the NFL around him.

• Like 12
  • Thanks 1

Just now, NewEra said:

We’ll always have that fateful day at stubhub stadium.

Hanging out with you two was the best part of that whole game. How sad is that?!

Just now, HappyDays said:

Did you think Peterman looked worse today than average backup in the league? I thought he looked like a backup QB with the worst offensive supporting cast in the NFL around him.

Yes. He was awful. Sure he had some drops. Sure two of the three INTs were bad bounces. But he was terrible. Anyone can throw five yard passes. He is no threat whatsoever. He was scared to throw a Hail Mary for crissakes. Third and six he throws a five yard pass OB. Third and long he throws a six yard pass. He was terrible. 

• Like 1