Zero points at half...AGAIN!!!

Braveheart

This is the same thread, it's the same pattern, and they do nothing about it. Same story. 0 points. Maybe next week. 0 points. Let's look at tape and try to figure it out. 0 points.

This is sooo very simple!!! Look at your OC!!!

Why is Daboll still calling plays?!? This guy has to be the worst OC I've ever seen! His play designs are terribleeee!!! He is absolutely terribleeeeee!!!!!

The D is fine. The Offense of this team is a joke.

McDermott, what are you doing?!?

Wake up and get a new OC!!!

Someone who knows how to score points!!!

Edited by Braveheart

Just now, LABILLBACKER said:

In the 1st half they showed a play where all 3  of our wrs were lined up on the left side and they all ran the same route. I'm shocked they didn't run into each other. Daboll is bad but so are his players. 

As a good offensive coordinator your job is to work around the bad players and put the good players in positions to make plays.

26 minutes ago, peterpan said:

Ironically I don't think it's Daboll.  Our QBs are that bad.  Our old is bad and our weather bad.  Our rbs are even bad.  

You don't think its Daboll? LOL!  Who do you think is calling the plays and coming up with the offensive game plan?  HIs offense is beyond bad and he needs to be fired NOW.

Bills come out with the dink dunk dink dunk for the third and Moose is hyping it 

the play by play man cuts in to note IT IS GARBAGETIME, in so many words

Poor Moose tried to sugarcoat the hell it is cheering for the Bills all game

1 hour ago, Braveheart said:

This is the same thread, it's the same pattern, and they do nothing about it. Same story. 0 points. Maybe next week. 0 points. Let's look at tape and try to figure it out. 0 points.

This is sooo very simple!!! Look at your OC!!!

Why is Daboll still calling plays?!? This guy has to be the worst OC I've ever seen! His play designs are terribleeee!!! He is absolutely terribleeeeee!!!!!

The D is fine. The Offense of this team is a joke.

McDermott, what are you doing?!?

Wake up and get a new OC!!!

Someone who knows how to score points!!!

The Bears fired John Fox a defensive guy after 2 seasons and hired young offensive guy and the Bills should follow their lead.  Sean learned nothing from Andy Reid about passing the football,  he believes in running the football and winning games 13-10 with solid defense.  Pegula needs to hire a HC who understands you need to make explosive passing plays in this league to be a consisent winner. 

Enough with this caveman football,  other then Allen how many picks went towards offensive side of the footballs this season? Fire Sean