Any positive take away at all?

The Process

4 minutes ago, LittleJoeCartwright said:

I was so disgusted by halftime, I was going to turn the game off.  I decided to continue to watch and was glad I saw the lone TD to end the streak.  I also started enjoying watching how pathetic this Bills team is.  The mock cheers for the FG and TD were also highlights for me.

You have to laugh when you watch this team, unless there's a tall bridge nearby.

6 minutes ago, longtimebillsfan said:

That is one game closer to the end of Peterman's career.

Peterman wasn’t great, but today he was far from the reason that they lost.

If he has to play next week, i could watch.  3 turnovers were not his fault at all.  One bumbled pick courtesy of Pryor, one uncalled PI and another deflection INT and finally, completion and fumble by Croom.

i am not delusional to the point that I think Peterman is good, but he was far from the worst part of this offense today.

• Like (+1) 1

8 minutes ago, OldTimer1960 said:

Peterman wasn’t great, but today he was far from the reason that they lost.

If he has to play next week, i could watch.  3 turnovers were not his fault at all.  One bumbled pick courtesy of Pryor, one uncalled PI and another deflection INT and finally, completion and fumble by Croom.

i am not delusional to the point that I think Peterman is good, but he was far from the worst part of this offense today.

I agree with you. But he does not raise the level of the players around him.  I still believe in Allen's future.  Peterman is not an NFL caliber qb.  We need to move on from him when our other qb's are available to play.   He has thrown 3tds -8 ints.  His completion percentage is 45.7%.  Qb rating of 31.4.  Just because he got some bad breaks on his ints today does not absolve him of his consistent poor play.   Just my opinion.

The defense played well under difficult circumstances.  Some of the young guys on this unit will be very good for years. 

The other positive is there no longer can be any Buffalo fan who doesn't understand that this is an historically bad offense at almost EVERY position.  The claims that "Allen is a bust" based on his performance quarterbacking this offense should now be laid to rest.  You could put a hybrid or Mahomes, Breez, Rogers & Brady back there and this offense would still struggle to score points.