Caption This - It's Offensive!

15 minutes ago, JerseyBills said:

They didn't win a game with him! Allen was 2-2 , very well could have been 3-2 with no injury.

So you are telling me that a game that saw maybe THE BEST defensive performance in recent history against the Vikings and a game Allen played its entirety and only registered 82 yards passing 1 int and let's add in the 19 yards rushing. Allen was not a big difference maker in either game. He was however exciting in the Vikings game.

The Anderson statement was tongue on cheek but not 1 of our 4 QBs as it stands right now can take over a game yet.

12 hours ago, Fadingpain said:

Shady's thinking "I need to have me another women only party at the house."

They can believe in him all they want. It ain't gonna help.

I was wondering where you stood on Allen. At first I thought you had not totally formed an opinion. This comment shows you have decided that a few games of a players rookie year and some college stats, can determine his entire career. 

If you can’t or don’t want to have any pride in suiting up for the Buffalo Bills, then find the next Uber out to the airport and take your sad sack attitude with you—and yes, I’m looking at you LeSean. Sitting there doing an even better job of going invisible/evasive on the bench than on the field, I couldn’t help but feel like his foot on the helmet was an incredibly disrespectful signal—kind of like putting them on top of the dinner table, or is it just me? We deserve better, this franchise for whom many players in the past have left it all on the field for win or lose, deserves better, and least of all whatever class you may have left deserves better. C’mon man! 

7 minutes ago, NoHuddleKelly12 said:

If you can’t or don’t want to have any pride in suiting up for the Buffalo Bills, then find the next Uber out to the airport and take your sad sack attitude with you—and yes, I’m looking at you LeSean. Sitting there doing an even better job of going invisible/evasive on the bench than on the field, I couldn’t help but feel like his foot on the helmet was an incredibly disrespectful signal—kind of like putting them on top of the dinner table, or is it just me? We deserve better, this franchise for whom many players in the past have left it all on the field for win or lose, deserves better, and least of all whatever class you may have left deserves better. C’mon man! 

... Seriously?