Someone should be fired. Simple

DKBills25

30 minutes ago, Fadingpain said:

I don't think it's necessarily fair to throw Daboll under the bus scapegoat style, but if someone's gotta go, it should be him.

I know we can do better at that position than him.

Yeah his best resume job is Alabama with 5 NFL linemen pancaking through every line of defense. I imagine him telling McD, "we just gotta pancake the DL and LBs I came up with that strategy in Alabama and it worked super well for us. All from my scheme."

They've lost 9 (out of 25) games under McDermott by at least 19 points.  That speaks to a tremendous lack of preparation.  The WRs need to be catching 1000 passes a week each until they learn to not drop the ball.  Ben Watson had a catch today for the saints where he went up and got it like Benjamin is supposed to be able to.  The LB basically fought him to try and rip the ball out, but he held on.  It's just sickening.  Yet I watch every week.  

It’s disgusting on how this franchise does not learn anything from it’s past. The 2 examples that really stick out to me is the coaching changes to the defense under Schwartz and the OL under Kromer and how they have regressed. I realize that in 2 years we have had 2 OCs but what is overlooked is McDermott’s committee to OL coach Juan Castillo. He’s been here both years and the OL getting worse with each season. I know that the OL has went through some unexpected changes (Wood & Incognito) but it also appears that Beane is hellbent on cleaning out the roster with trades and such (Cordy for example). I get it and wouldn’t have a problem with it if they had SOME Kind of plan or solution to providing some decent production out of that unit. They didn’t and I have a problem with that. There should be some level of production or level that should be demanded from these administrators/coaches. They are stealing money by putting that kind of crap on the field, either by arrogance or by ineptness. If I were the Pegulas and spent my money on these boys and their great process I’d be demanding some kind of return on the money or some kind of refund. McBeane wants to demand accountability, while they better practice what they preach then and start showing some kind of life out of that unit and the offense. They are doing nothing but feeding us dog food.

4 hours ago, DKBills25 said:

This team is bad , and shouldnone should be let go for this , basically not scoring a touchdown in 3 games is somthing that needs to be fixed ASAP 

How do you get a playoff team to this .. very sad very typical of this front office 

change before you start to lose support 

Waaaaaaaaah !!!

7 hours ago, PetermanThrew5Picks said:

Yep. I'm paying most attention to how many records we can make as "worst team in NFL history at XYZ". These dudes sure are trustworthy and for that I trust the process /s /s /s

Bruh--hate to break it to you, but Peterman only Threw3Picks. ?

4 hours ago, Jauronimo said:

Fire someone every hour until we stop losing.  Simple.

"The beatings will continue until morale improves." Saw that on a t-shirt somewhere--apropos methinks! 

Edited by NoHuddleKelly12
  • Haha (+1) 1

33 minutes ago, pop gun said:

I have to believe the Pegulas are not happy and possible feel duped.

I also believe they have a plan B in place in case McBeane didn't work out.

How soon do they execute plan B is the question?

Tell me more about Plan B though because while I can’t rule out the first part, I doubt they had the anti-McBeane candidates locked and loaded at the time of the hire. remember, they went polar opposite of Rexy with this pick, thinking that’s exactly what the team needed. Then in year 1 they get playoffs—absolutely bought in at that point safe to say. Draft QB of future, so now supposed to be on cruise control. Plan B would be made up on the spot, ad hoc and only as the result of the last 7 games left looking even worse, or JA not working out as long term answer.

• Like (+1) 1

14 hours ago, DKBills25 said:

This team is bad , and shouldnone should be let go for this , basically not scoring a touchdown in 3 games is somthing that needs to be fixed ASAP 

How do you get a playoff team to this .. very sad very typical of this front office 

14 hours ago, Phil The Thrill said:

Everyone has a built-in excuse.  No changes at the top.  Daboll stays.  Maybe assistants.  The one guy who gets first is Danny Crossman

I'm so ashamed to be a Bills fan right now.  Not because they're doing so poorly.  Nope.  It's because of babies like you guys.  Do you understand the concept of a rebuild?

6 hours ago, pop gun said:

I have to believe the Pegulas are not happy and possible feel duped.

I also believe they have a plan B in place in case McBeane didn't work out.

How soon do they execute plan B is the question?

What the hell in the world would make you think that?

I'd like you to be right, I just don't see it.

8 minutes ago, Generic Screen Name 2 said:

I'm so ashamed to be a Bills fan right now.  Not because they're doing so poorly.  Nope.  It's because of babies like you guys.  Do you understand the concept of a rebuild?

People understand the concept of a rebuild. They don't trust the people doing it. They've shown nothing that they have a clue on offense. You can rebuild and not be historically bad, or have a couple players who show something.

Who is the guy people point to on offense? Jason Croom? Lol.

And this? Posts like mine or the one you quoted criticizing the Bills is where you decide you're embarrassed to be a Bills fan? Not the jumping through the tables, getting head for a Kiko Jersey, walking into your bus after doing dizzy bat, or sliding down a railing and falling on the people below you.

Or people throwing dildos on the field? Or how about running around naked on the field? 

That's all fine, but making fair points about why you don't like what is going on, that's where you draw the line lol

55 minutes ago, Ol Dirty B said:

For TPegs to become the business man and create a multi billion dollar bank account he is/has would indicate to me when he does things he has an original idea/thought and a plan B,C, and D just in case. He didn't get to where he is at by being dumb.

15 hours ago, DKBills25 said:

ok then, you're fired.

17 hours ago, Ray Finkel said:

Pegula should give some kind of refund to the season ticket holders for putting such a ***** product on the field.  

Absolutely not.  If you don't like the product, don't give them any of your money.  Don't expect to give it to them then give it back to you because you didn't like what you saw.   If you go to the movie theater, buy a ticket, then hate the movie do you get your money back?

The Bills have sucked for a long time, this is nothing new.  If you continue to buy tickets it's on you, not Pegula.

6 hours ago, Ol Dirty B said:

People understand the concept of a rebuild. They don't trust the people doing it. They've shown nothing that they have a clue on offense. You can rebuild and not be historically bad, or have a couple players who show something.

Who is the guy people point to on offense? Jason Croom? Lol.

And this? Posts like mine or the one you quoted criticizing the Bills is where you decide you're embarrassed to be a Bills fan? Not the jumping through the tables, getting head for a Kiko Jersey, walking into your bus after doing dizzy bat, or sliding down a railing and falling on the people below you.

Or people throwing dildos on the field? Or how about running around naked on the field? 

That's all fine, but making fair points about why you don't like what is going on, that's where you draw the line lol

You're putting words into my mouth, sir.  I never said any of that is "fine".  I merely expressed myself about all of those here who think the sky is falling each and every week.  You act as if some regression or step back is not allowed during a rebuilding period.  Why do you insist on getting so riled up about a season that is and will be a huge disappointment?  What is it that you would have done to make things any different?  You all act as if you know so much more than the actual professionals that are running the team.  You don't. 

43 minutes ago, Generic Screen Name 2 said:

You're putting words into my mouth, sir.  I never said any of that is "fine".  I merely expressed myself about all of those here who think the sky is falling each and every week.  You act as if some regression or step back is not allowed during a rebuilding period.  Why do you insist on getting so riled up about a season that is and will be a huge disappointment?  What is it that you would have done to make things any different?  You all act as if you know so much more than the actual professionals that are running the team.  You don't. 

Some regression or a step back is acceptable and what many had expected to start this year. But this is is much more then that, they took MANY steps back,and have yet to show signs of taking any steps forward on offence. In a rebuild, you better show signs of improvement and getting better or else tour probably not going to see the end of it. The guys in charge put themselves in this position with their moves, and aside from a backup doing better then most fans thought (I remember many not liking them getting Ivory) pretty much every move they have made on the offensive side of the ball has blown up in their face. On the defensive side of the ball, they have had slightly more hits then misses and the defence atleats shows signs that I can be good, but they can be very inconsistent from week to week.

Fans have every right to complain about the product on the field. These guys were believed to have had things on the right track last year after a bunch of questionable moves and heading I  the right direction. Now they appear to have done a complete 180 and are crashing back down to earth, showing very little signs they know how to fix it all (at least on the offensive side)

• Like (+1) 1