Someone should be fired. Simple

DKBills25

6 minutes ago, vorpma said:

Are you drunk? Be honest!

I’m not drunk. 

The Millenial insults are just like Sean McDermott, an old mindset. 

Fans have every right to question a 32 beat down, and question a Coach who has this team at 2-7, scoring 10 ppg. 

Just because you've elected to turn your critical thinking off and blindly believe in this Staff and FO, doesn’t mean that any other fan has to. 41-9 against a rookie HC and 2nd Year QB with no Kahlil Mack at home. Outclassed all day. 

• Like (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, PetermanThrew5Picks said:

You're definitely an annoying fan. Maybe I'm rook maybe not. Explain to me in very persuasive language why I'm a rookie fan. Would love to hear it. Because I can make a good case you annoy the living hell outta me.

Let's keep playing the "getting the last word wins" game. <- annoying.

OK, here it is! The buffalo Bills were a losing organization since 2001/2001; poor drafts, poor coaching. poor scouting and poor everything!! A culture of mediocrity that would sign a FA here and there to give us hope. In 2016 we had an almost .500 team, but many of you think we were close, we were not. This organization is in  the rebuild mode, not saying, yet, they will be successful, but we need to give it a chance, that means 2019! Get it?

1 minute ago, Straight Hucklebuck said:

I’m not drunk. 

Fans have every right to question a 32 beat down, and question a Coach who has this team at 2-7, scoring 10 ppg. 

Just because you've elected to turn your critical thinking off and blindly believe in this Staff and FO, doesn’t mean that any other fan has to. 41-9 against a rookie HC and 2nd Year QB with no Kahlil Mack at home. Outclassed all day. 

Have at it!

2 minutes ago, ScottLaw said:

The process has consumed you. 

Actually, I am a wait and see kind of guy. I haven't bought into anything yet. I just tend not to get emotional and lash out when things don't go how I want them to as quickly as I want them to. But, hey, you just be you. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, Ol Dirty B said:

The ***** your getting in these threads are just dumb. They're saying you can leave if you don't like it in a more obnoxious way, and they'll be the same ones who will praise the fanbase for going to all the meaningless games in the cold.

They have it both ways. Someone can be rationally frustrated with their team and still support them. 

Thank you, I've said ad nauseum that I fundamentally disagree with the dude and given he's just giving personal attacks and not acknowledging maybe there's at least some reason (huge understatement) I have my opinion (when I've acknowledged I could see why some want the regime to stay).. = no constructive argument. leave me alone pls!

• Like (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, Straight Hucklebuck said:

I’m not drunk. 

are you saying the Bears are winning without HC continuity? Do they have have a process in place? 

9 minutes ago, jrober38 said:

The frustration seen at every level of the team makes it hard for me to think this is a tank.

From Beane, to McDermott, to McCoy, to whoever, everyone seems genuinely shocked that this team is so bad. 

If they were tanking they'd have sold off more pieces and not signed Lotuleilei. They wouldn't have brough Kyle Williams back. 

The players are not into tanking nor should they be so their frustration is legit.  But in the end when it comes to clandestine maneuvers they don't matter.  Beane and McDermott have to sell it as though things have backfired as most people outside of message boards don't want to hear about their team intentionally tanking.  What players should have been kept and players that should have been let go for a tank is entirely subjective.  To keep a core of players interested that are already here you have to look like you are at least trying.  Players such as Lotuleilei are being auditioned with the intention of being kept long term if they appear to be a piece of the puzzle.  The bottom line is I doubt very much anybody meaningful is getting fired at OBD so fans might as well use their energy at being mad elsewhere.

2 minutes ago, Straight Hucklebuck said:

I’m not drunk. 

It's crazy how people can excuse this HC.

His decision making on offense has been horrific since he was hired.

- Rick Dennison was a relic OC who couldn't hack it. No imagination let to a near NFL worst 18 PPG in 2017. 

- McDermott hand picked Peterman to start over Taylor last year. Complete train wreck with 5 first half picks. 

- Fires Dennison and replaces him with Brian Daboll, who has no success anywhere he's been. Yet again no imagination, and we're scoring 10.6 PPG in 2018 when the NFL average is around 25 PPG.

We need to accept that our HC just doesn't get it on offense. He can't hire good coaches below him, and this regime has not been able to upgrade the WR corps or OL. 

Bottom line is this; he inherited the 10th ranked scoring offense in the NFL from 2016, and has created the worst offense the league has seen for about 20 years in under two years. 

1 minute ago, PlayoffsPlease said:

are you saying the Bears are winning without HC continuity? Do they have have a process in place? 

The Bears appear to be taking control of their division versus being a bottom feeder.  They could go deep into the playoffs until they meet the Rams or Saints.  

• Like (+1) 1

8 minutes ago, Straight Hucklebuck said:

I’m not drunk. 

So.......drunk...got it. 

1 minute ago, ScottLaw said:

Just pointing out all that is wrong with the "process". 

Seems like your getting upset at this.?

Well, if you look at the history of our posts, one of us definitely sounds upset a great deal of the time... 

?

• Sad 1

Just now, RochesterRob said:

The Bears appear to be taking control of their division versus being a bottom feeder.  They could go deep into the playoffs until they meet the Rams or Saints.  

I am confused. I have read posts on these boards for years.  How can the bears with with a rookie HC. Doesn't he need to have half a decade of failure to establish the teams commitment to continuity. 

• Thank you (+1) 1

13 minutes ago, billsfan1959 said:

Actually, I am a wait and see kind of guy. I haven't bought into anything yet. I just tend not to get emotional and lash out when things don't go how I want them to as quickly as I want them to. But, hey, you just be you. 

We need more voices of reason. Why does everyone need to be so extreme? I don’t LOVE everything.  If you hate it that bad, just go away and come back when you like it better. Complaining is just whiney noise. A little bit is fine to vent, but when it becomes the overriding theme, I wonder why people don’t just turn away. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

35 minutes ago, Mojo44 said:

The only quarterback issue the bills have is whether or not Josh Allen will develop into a franchise guy. I don’t share you’re extremely pessimistic view about the current coaching staff and its ability to do this based on, essentially, 1/2 of a season. That’s the key. You need to give it some time in my opinion. 

And, while we’re at it, I don’t believe firing the OC is the issue. I actually think he has tried to be creative in his play calling. He has total crap to work with for the time being. Let’s see what happens, probably next year, when Alan gets a year under his belt and, presumably, you will have some weapons and improved offense of line. It sucks that this will be a losing season. Just got to get through it.

You are assuming there will be weapons. Again, they drafted a QB with no intention on playing him and then played him in the first game after trading a veteran QB away. Granted I do not think things would have been better with Mcarron but it would have been smarter to keep him.  They also did not draft offensive weapons until the late rounds of the draft. I have confidence in the staff to put a defense together but not on the offensive side of the ball but we will see.