Someone should be fired. Simple

DKBills25

24 minutes ago, jrober38 said:

They had a chance.

They took over a team that was 10th in the NFL in scoring, and in a little over a year created the worst offense the NFL has seen in 20 years. 

Dude's not changing his mind. And he's frustrating to talk to. Save those posts for more open minded posters that actually say convincing arguments.

5 minutes ago, PetermanThrew5Picks said:

Sure. I'll do that if you stop annoying me. Deal?

Great analogy btw I didn't realize they are hard facts that I'm wrong. "Go take your medication! Come back when you're lucid!" Super annoying dude leave off

Ha ha, you are definitely a rookie fan! 

6 minutes ago, Straight Hucklebuck said:

Clock in, report to your work station, do as your shift leader tells you and press those widgets you scrubs. This plant had better be clean for the VIP visit on Wednesday. The Plant Manager is going to be angry! Do as your told. 

Are you drunk? Be honest!

1 minute ago, jrober38 said:

You act like we haven't tried on offense.

We've added tons of new players to the offense under McDermott. 

The problem is they've all been awful.

Our ability to scout Wide Receivers has been especially awful. 

It’s the mindset of McDermott that is a massive barrier even if you get the talent. 

This is is a guy who thinks establishing the line of scrimmage with a physical run game in snowy Buffalo and respecting the ball is the key to winning in 2018.

And when he predictably gets his teeth kicked in, he goes to watching tape, correcting mistakes and habits as the root cause. 

He represents Stone Age football and has no answers for it. All he can do is watch tape and tip his hat to the other team. 

1 hour ago, BillsEnthusiast said:

Oh tahts right, youre one of those that was against McD from the start and was strangely absent when the drought broke. 

No, I've been saying he's a clown from the start and the playoffs were a complete and utter fluke. You're welcome to go back and look if you like. McDermott ruined an excellent defense in Philadelphia. That was all I needed to see.  He said the EXACT same crap he's saying now while he did it. 

Just now, iinii said:

Until Pegs says otherwise McBeane is in charge. McDermott has a young defense playing well. He should just take a page from Quinn and McVay and look for the best possible candidate not necessarily the most politically correct for lack of a better term. I think he puts non football ideology ahead of the gridiron X’s and O’s.

Agreed.

McDermott values culture over talent. He cares more about how what a guy is like off the field vs how much he can contribute on it.

I like McDermott as a DC, but he's completely lost as a HC. You can't be this inept on offense and burn through 2 OCs in 2 years while fielding the worst offense the modern NFL has seen and keep your job.

This is Chip Kelly/Josh McDaniels all over again. Inexperienced NFL Head Coaches who were given too much power, who went out of their way to get rid of veteran players so they could bring in their own guys. McDermott like them will wind up on the unemployment line sooner rather than later. 

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, DKBills25 said:

This team is bad , and shouldnone should be let go for this , basically not scoring a touchdown in 3 games is somthing that needs to be fixed ASAP 

How do you get a playoff team to this .. very sad very typical of this front office 

change before you start to lose support 

I nominate YOU for doing this yet again.

At least bring a new or interesting angle.  This is tired garbage. 

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, vorpma said:

Ha ha, you are definitely a rookie fan! 

You're definitely an annoying fan. Maybe I'm rook maybe not. Explain to me in very persuasive language why I'm a rookie fan. Would love to hear it. Because I can make a good case you annoy the living hell outta me.

Let's keep playing the "getting the last word wins" game. <- annoying.

4 minutes ago, Straight Hucklebuck said:

It’s the mindset of McDermott that is a massive barrier even if you get the talent. 

This is is a guy who thinks establishing the line of scrimmage with a physical run game in snowy Buffalo and respecting the ball is the key to winning in 2018.

And when he predictably gets his teeth kicked in, he goes to watching tape, correcting mistakes and habits as the root cause. 

He represents Stone Age football and has no answers for it. All he can do is watch tape and tip his hat to the other team. 

Agreed.

Our HC is the polar opposite of what you get from the Head Coaches at the NFL's top teams. 

Sean Payton, Bill Belicick, Sean McVay and Andy Reid run circles around him as head coaches. 

This team is going nowhere with Dick Jauron 2.0 as their HC. 

We play to win 14-13. Is anyone watching what's happening in the Saints-Rams game?

We're years from competing with teams like that. 

Edited by jrober38

8 minutes ago, PetermanThrew5Picks said:

Sure. I'll do that if you stop annoying me. Deal?

Great analogy btw I didn't realize they are hard facts that I'm wrong. "Go take your medication! Come back when you're lucid!" Super annoying dude leave off

The ***** your getting in these threads are just dumb. They're saying you can leave if you don't like it in a more obnoxious way, and they'll be the same ones who will praise the fanbase for going to all the meaningless games in the cold.

They have it both ways. Someone can be rationally frustrated with their team and still support them. 

• Thank you (+1) 1

5 minutes ago, That's No Moon said:

No, I've been saying he's a clown from the start and the playoffs were a complete and utter fluke. You're welcome to go back and look if you like. McDermott ruined an excellent defense in Philadelphia. That was all I needed to see.  He said the EXACT same crap he's saying now while he did it. 

Most people agree our defense is plenty close to "excellent."

2 minutes ago, That's No Moon said:

I agree. Also I have you in my top 3 screenname profile pics combo posters. Just wanted you to know that means a lot to me, that's the poster talent that makes this forum better.