Someone should be fired. Simple

DKBills25

1 minute ago, apuszczalowski said:

And what have the guys in charge shown tho so far that they know what they are doing to rebuild an offence?

Was it their choices in QBs? WRs? Olinemen? Offensive Co Ordinator choices? Was it trading for Benjamin? Coleman? Continuing to have faith in a 5th round QB that hasnt shown anything in games that mattered in his career?

They've focused on defense and mostly dumpster dove for the offense. They HAVE to focus on offense now. They'll sink or swim and they deserve the chance to. 

Also for Christ sake we gave Cleveland a 7th rounder in 2020. 

Edited by BillsEnthusiast

3 minutes ago, jrober38 said:

OK.

They other 30 odd things they've done have been horrible.

Colour me unimpressed. 

You said every move. I merely pointed out that that isn't true. They haven't focused much on offense, and now they will have to. 

Just now, apuszczalowski said:

Compared to the rest of the offence, sure

Not so much compared to others in the NFL.

And what does it say about the guys in charge when he is still behind Shady and not being used as much?

It says that we still are trying to get our blue chip elite running back going 

5 minutes ago, BillsEnthusiast said:

Or, OR they rebuild the offense like they did with the defense and things are cool. 

Yes, part of rebuilding but it takes time!!!! However - "I WANT IT AND I WANT IT NOW AND I AM EMOTIONAL BECAUSE MY TEAM IS NOT WINNING!!!

• Thank you (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, Fadingpain said:

You're free to go live your life and not participate here.

Did you know that?

The bills stink this year. We all know it. Amazes me people still have the energy to start childish, “fire _____” threads over and over again. 

• Haha (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

Not 1 firing at any staff position on this team would upset me. If I check my phone and see literally any or every person in this organization is fired, I will not be upset. I will be thrilled actually. If Terry cleaned every single person below him out and brought in a forward thinking offensive mind in the offseason, I’m good. To many blow outs. I’m done with these guys. I don’t care if it’s what we always do. We always have to get rid of everyone, because we never hire the right people. You don’t just keep people for the sake of keeping them. You either can do the job, or you can’t. At least Dabol needs to go tomorrow. He don’t, but that’s at least a small pound of flesh

Edited by Brianmoorman4jesus
  • Like (+1) 1

6 minutes ago, jrober38 said:

Why would anyone assume that will happen?

Every move they've made on the offensive side of the ball has been a disaster. 

No, before the season even started most "experienced fans" who really follow the game knew the focus was defense not offense; for those who follow the NFL it's called the rebuilding process after 16 years of failure!

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, BillsEnthusiast said:

They've focused on defense and mostly dumpster dove for the offense. They HAVE to focus on offense now. They'll sink or swim and they deserve the chance to. 

Also for Christ sake we gave Cleveland a 7th rounder in 2020. 

And they gave up on him after a couple weeks in the Preseason, they still gave up an asset for someone they got rid of almost immediately.

It's too bad these guys couldnt multitask and put a somewhat NFL level offence on the field while working on  the defence like pretty much any other team in the league can do.  

So basically you are giving them a pass and more  time because they neglected one half of their duties to focus on the other half.

Just now, vorpma said:

No, before the season even started most "experienced fans" who really follow the game knew the focus was defense not offense; for those who follow the NFL it's called the rebuilding process after 16 years of failure!

That's what you hope. Whether or not it happens remains to be seen. 

The state of the offense suggests that it's years away from being competent. 

You can argue that we need new starters at least 9 new starters. That's not happening in one year. 

Just now, apuszczalowski said:

And they gave up on him after a couple weeks in the Preseason, they still gave up an asset for someone they got rid of almost immediately.

It's too bad these guys couldnt multitask and put a somewhat NFL level offence on the field while working on  the defence like pretty much any other team in the league can do.  

So basically you are giving them a pass and more  time because they neglected one half of their duties to focus on the other half.

Again, this year was for Allen and Allen alone. No reason we can't build the offense in the offseason. 

• Like (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, BillsEnthusiast said:

It says that we still are trying to get our blue chip elite running back going 

That's what all the good coaches do, they continue to hold back someone doing well to continue pushing the guy who isnt. I guess when you have an offence clicking on all cylinders you can have that luxury of not using the player actually producing more to continue going to the guy who isnt

13 minutes ago, billsfan1959 said:

Both replaced coaches that had been there 3 or more years.

Did it really matter if Fisher and Fox got the third year. You knew they were bad coaches in year one. The easiest way to know you have a bad coach is because they don’t know how to run an offence. McD seems like and amazing DC but has proven he can’t create a successful NFL offence. Giving him another year won’t change that.

• Like (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, BillsEnthusiast said:

Again, this year was for Allen and Allen alone. No reason we can't build the offense in the offseason. 

The guy they planned to have sit on the bench all year to watch and learn, like EVERY projection and NFL scouting expert said he would need to do and develop.....