Food for thought - Out of all 4 rookie starters , the best team record is 3-6!

JerseyBills

Browns,Bills and Cardinals all have 2 wins. Allen actually has the best record of the 4 , ,he's 2-2* , if you want to count Houston , you can say 2-3 but he came out with a very winnable situation on hand. So I think the McBeane objectors need to at least put this in perspective. Every team who played their first Rd rookie is doing terrible, not just Bufffalo. 

If Allen has progressed while sitting and learning, the future suddenly looks very bright

• Like (+1) 1

7 minutes ago, PearlHowardman said:

Learning what?  Learning from who?  Looks bright for who, Bills' future opponents?

:mellow:

Anderson mainly. Just learning the playbook more , taking mental reps , learning the pro game.  kids a gamer and his teammates believe in him. He's 2-2 and if not for the injury, possibly 3-2. Wins is the only stat that matters

4 minutes ago, billsintaiwan said:

Four worst offenses in the league, but this season would be more watchable if Allen were playing. 

I hope he plays next week. I got Tix, I live minutes from MetLife stadium. Not going if Allen isn't playing

12 minutes ago, Jackington said:

Yeah but remember the Bills made the playoffs last year and those teams were bad already.

Jets and Browns have better a win % this year

Yea, we made the playoffs, but we were bad too. 

• Like (+1) 1

This season is so much more bearable if you realize we are probably going to lose most, possibly all, of our remaining games and next year will have our only bright spot (the defense) coming back with Josh Allen at QB and an entirely new offense around him.  

The only players guaranteed to be here next year on Offense are Allen, McCoy, Dawkins and Zay.  That’s literally it. 

None of the rookie QBs are doing much, and the top two young QBs didn’t flourish until Year 2 - Mahomes and Goff.   One looked terrible in year 1 and the other didn’t play. 

Edited by SCBills

Allen is 2-3 and has shown flashes at times. This team overall is just bad on offense. I really have no defense for Daboll at this point, but he's been working with Peterpick and Anderson just as much as Allen along with the lackluster talent on offense. 

37 minutes ago, SCBills said:

This season is so much more bearable if you realize we are probably going to lose most, possibly all, of our remaining games and next year will have our only bright spot (the defense) coming back with Josh Allen at QB and an entirely new offense around him.  

The only players guaranteed to be here next year on Offense are Allen, McCoy, Dawkins and Zay.  That’s literally it. 

None of the rookie QBs are doing much, and the top two young QBs didn’t flourish until Year 2 - Mahomes and Goff.   One looked terrible in year 1 and the other didn’t play. 

Exactly. I keep bringing up the dead money this year which we have the most , by a large margin, the front office knew it'd make winning 10000x harder, but did it for the greater good of the long term success of the team.

Next year is year 1 of when we should become legit contenders. 

They'll have a fantastic defense next year and a totally rebuilt , talent upgraded offense. I think Teller , Miller , Ray Ray and Croom will also be apart of the O. They have the opportunity and luxury to build an offense specifically for Josh Allen. 

When you look at the big picture , things are nowhere near as doom and gloom as ppl say , yes , this year is a dumpster fire but like you said, we'll have a totally different offense next year with ALOT of FA $ and likely top 5 pick . Relax guys. 

• Like (+1) 1

17 minutes ago, JerseyBills said:

Exactly. I keep bringing up the dead money this year which we have the most , by a large margin, the front office knew it'd make winning 10000x harder, but did it for the greater good of the long term success of the team.

Next year is year 1 of when we should become legit contenders. 

They'll have a fantastic defense next year and a totally rebuilt , talent upgraded offense. I think Teller , Miller , Ray Ray and Croom will also be apart of the O. They have the opportunity and luxury to build an offense specifically for Josh Allen. 

When you look at the big picture , things are nowhere near as doom and gloom as ppl say , yes , this year is a dumpster fire but like you said, we'll have a totally different offense next year with ALOT of FA $ and likely top 5 pick . Relax guys. 

Please provide reasons why you think Beane is good at signing free agents? Also explain why we will be better than the other teams with similar cap space next year? We have a fundamental problem at coaching right now. Today a rookie HC with a second year QB pantsed McDermott.