Bills vs. Bears Postgame - Another Ugly Blowout with Fox Studio Crew Laughing at Buffalo During the Half

9 minutes ago, Maine-iac said:

So do you not agree that Allen is better than Peterman?  Did I say Allen was doing a great job throwing the ball?  What exactly are you saying that I didn't already say?

I think he doesnt agree with your choice of words saying that the offence is 100xs better with Allen.....

I dont think he deosnt think it's better with Allen the Peterman, but it's not that much better. May feel like it because we think we see signs that maybe he becomes a decent QB

2 minutes ago, apuszczalowski said:

I think he doesnt agree with your choice of words saying that the offence is 100xs better with Allen.....

I dont think he deosnt think it's better with Allen the Peterman, but it's not that much better. May feel like it because we think we see signs that maybe he becomes a decent QB

I get what you are saying but the truth is anyone not trying to argue for arguments sake would get the gist of the message.   If I said 2.75 times better or 4.125 would that make it better?  Is there an exact number or should that be a debate that also?

5 minutes ago, Maine-iac said:

I get what you are saying but the truth is anyone not trying to argue for arguments sake would get the gist of the message.   If I said 2.75 times better or 4.125 would that make it better?  Is there an exact number or should that be a debate that also?

Well saying he is 100xs better is a huge stretch over the truth of him being slightly better

6 hours ago, billspro said:

Glad I turned the TV off after the fumble TD

This team is unwatchable.

During the good 'ol days of the SB years, I was always shocked if the Bills would ever lose a game in the regular season--expecting to win and expecting something bad to always happen to the other guys during the game was a big part of that team's mystique. Now I watch expecting something bad to happen to our O, and shocked if we make it through one quarter without a shoe dropping along the way. Anyone else remember the NFL Films' cut up of the original expansion Buccaneers' teams (with the old school white/yellowish trim unis and respectable buccaneer logo) set to a carnival type soundtrack backing up clips of the blooper reels? Never will forget the one with their kicker completely missing the ball and then trying to fall on it or throw it, one or the other, before being smothered by whoever...anyway, now we are that blooper reel on O, and it feels like we need a rebuild from our rebuild! I'm still muddling through with "the process," but only because I know that this QB carousel of misfits was never the plan going in, and JA has such incredible upside that could turn this franchise's fortunes around in a hurry. Quite a detour in the meantime however!  

2 hours ago, 26CornerBlitz said:

The Buffalo Bills lost their fourth game in a row, this time getting blown out by the Chicago Bears 41-9. and are now 2-7 on the 2018 season. Joe Buscaglia and Matthew Fairburn discuss the offense, bigger picture things included with that offense, how the defense never stood a chance, plus an award section that will bring some of the biggest competition to the end of year bracket that we've seen yet.

42 minutes ago, apuszczalowski said:

Well saying he is 100xs better is a huge stretch over the truth of him being slightly better

Now you are doing it also.  You win.  You tell me the exact % he is better as measured by whatever made up system you have and I'll edit my original comment to suit you.

6 hours ago, Scott7975 said:

Last season we talked about getting the monkey off the back and making the playoffs.  This season we are talking about getting the monkey off the back and scoring a TD.

And soon we'll all just be spanking the monkey.

From Peter King's FMIA Column:

FMIA Week 9: The Patriots Just Keep Winning and They Really Don’t Care

4. I think it’s cruel and unusual punishment, what’s happening to the Bills’ just-keep-the-seat-warm quarterback, Nathan Peterman. Buffalo shouldn’t be playing him right now, and he probably shouldn’t be in the league, but the Bills mistakenly traded A.J. McCarron just before the start of the season, and prize rookie Josh Allen is hurt, and off-the-street quarterback Derek Anderson is hurt, so Peterman was back.

He had another Peterman of a game Sunday as the punchless Bills lost horribly to Chicago at home, 41-9. But there’s this good news: The zero-TD, three-interception game raised Peterman’s passer rating … from 31.4 entering the game to 32.5 exiting it. :cry:

II

The worst team I have covered in my 29 full-time years on the Bills beat was the 3-13 abomination in 2001. This team is worse, because the offense is so egregiously bad, it dwarfs a decent defense.

— Sal Maiorana (@salmaiorana) November 4, 2018

Bills Today: How the Bills Plan to Rebuild Confidence Moving Forward

nbmic62n60rwztclypsm.jpg

7 hours ago, Maine-iac said:

The offense is crap with either of them. Debating who can make the better crap is pointless. 

It's concerning what they are doing on offense.

But blah blah blah 90 mil, 10 picks... they'll build an offense right, lol. Why the hell would I trust them on offense? Next year will be 3 OC's in 3 years, 3 schemes with these two guys who just moved here from Carolina telling me we have to run, and our QB is Buffalo. 

They're so arrogant when one is a gym teacher and one is a guy with a communications degree lol.

For the record, I started off with a communications degree. So I can look down on myself. 

When EVERY aspect (Offense, Defense, Special Teams) of a team plays "bad" you MUST look to STAFF.

THIS product line (2018 Bills Team) is virtually unwatchable.

The Pegulas are business people. Bizne$$ people focus on the bottom line. 

The bottom line is a team this bad is BAD for the whole leagues bottom line.

My guess is some head has to roll soon. Something has to be done to instill hope in the fans that "the next game" might be better.

Status quo will not sell tickets, merchandise or advertising.

IMHO

1 hour ago, cd1 said:

When EVERY aspect (Offense, Defense, Special Teams) of a team plays "bad" you MUST look to STAFF.

THIS product line (2018 Bills Team) is virtually unwatchable.

The Pegulas are business people. Bizne$$ people focus on the bottom line. 

The bottom line is a team this bad is BAD for the whole leagues bottom line.

My guess is some head has to roll soon. Something has to be done to instill hope in the fans that "the next game" might be better.

Status quo will not sell tickets, merchandise or advertising.

IMHO

The Pegula's are owners of an NFL team...the bottom line to them needs to be winning...NFL teams all make money plus he's worth billions....

15 hours ago, The Bills Blog said:

Just listed my tickets for the rest of the season.

I got pennies on the dollar for my tickets to the Bears game. It's going to get worse once we're mathematically eliminated. 

In other good news Nostradamus reports that the earth shall perish in a flaming inferno.

Have a nice day! ?