Season Predictions, Revisited

Well, with the blow out against Chicago going on, I figured we could use a little humor.

Just a quick look though,  at the low end of predictions, we had 3 posts that registered:  two of them said 2-14 (which looks like it could be accurate, if you can believe that!)

and one post 3-13. (to save them the humiliation, I won't post their board names.)

At the high end for wins, there were four who posted 10 wins this season. But one very optimistic (or perhaps sarcastic) fan predicted 15 wins!!

I had them going 7-9. Figured with the weak spots at qb, o-line, and lack of some depth on the D. But I thought "the process" would at least keep us competitive in most games and,

with a play here, an INT there, we'd hobble in with 7 wins. Boy, was I wrong.

Post away what you'd like.Comments & opinions always welcome with this one.     Mean while, at New Era Field...........

1 minute ago, RevWarRifleman said:

Unfortunately, I can't blame you. Sucks. Wait all off-season for football, and before Nov., the season's over, for all intents & purposes.

Other than last year...that's been every year for 20 years :( masochists all of us!

Edited by Johnnycage46
  • Like (+1) 1