Sign in to follow this  
26CornerBlitz

Pancho Billa Feature from CBS Sports Network; Speaks to the Team Before the Jets Game; Zay Jones Makes In-Game Tribute

2 hours ago, Bongo said:

Truer words never spoken. Best of luck and God bless, TroutDog! Like I said above, kick its ass. I wasn’t a good enough match for my brother but if you end up needing a bone marrow donor, reach out. I’ll be glad to get tested.

Thank you, Bongo. Seriously, thank you so much!

1 minute ago, Returntoglory said:

Let's creat a GoFundMe page for this amazing man! ❤️

Pretty sure that one already exists.

On 11/8/2018 at 1:00 PM, The_Dude said:

It makes me sad to think of all the Bills fans who’ve gone to their graves with nothing but disappointment. 

I’m sure most Bills fans go to the grave thinking about their family and the good times and love they are leaving behind.

4 hours ago, TroutDog said:

Thank you, Bongo. Seriously, thank you so much!

You’re welcome, TD. I hate what it did to my brother. If I can help someone try to beat it, especially a fellow Bills fan, it would make me very happy!!!

• Thanks 1

12 hours ago, Binghamton Beast said:

I’m sure most Bills fans go to the grave thinking about their family and the good times and love they are leaving behind.

I wont be thinking about the Bills. I’m 34, and I can’t remember “good times.” Merely my point. Not death bed thoughts. 

Great guy.  Have talked to him several times.   

He likes the meat Stromboli.   

• Like 3

Totally a Pancho fan ... the move at the draft by the Bills organization was first class and shows why we are the best fan base in sports.  His speech to the team prior to the Jets game was unbelievable about the "mask" and the "helmet" ... then removing the mask ... Keep fighting Pancho ... your strength fighting cancer is inspiring to all!! Viva Los Bills.

Larga Vida Pancho!!!!

• Like 1

16 hours ago, 26CornerBlitz said:

Drwa9xlWkAAnw-x.jpg

Edited by 26CornerBlitz
  • Thanks 2

3 hours ago, 26CornerBlitz said:

I love Zay for this, but is he the new Kay Stephenson?  Battles through resiliency???

23 minutes ago, JÂy RÛßeÒ said:

I love Zay for this, but is he the new Kay Stephenson?  Battles through resiliency???

He shouldn't want to go back to that era.  :)

Bills Superfan Pancho Billa Delivers Epic Pregame Pep Talk

By Nick Toney - NFL.com

Ezra Castro's week began with the worst news imaginable. His cancer diagnosis was worsening --spreading to his stomachM strengthening in his lungs.

It ended with the best news imaginable: An invitation of a lifetime and a pep talk for the ages.

Castro, better known as Bills super fan Pancho Billa, was asked to deliver a pregame speech to his team in his trademark red, white, and blue luchador garb. It is amazing and probably requires a Kleenex or six just to get through.

This is a fanbase known for slamming through folding tables and taking condiment showers. But it is also a fanbase of Pancho Billas; people like Castro who feel connected to the team like few in professional sports.

Castro's fandom began as a kid in El Paso, Texas. According to the Buffalo News, he noticed Bills team colors were close enough to the Mexican flag and fell in love.

That love is reciprocal after a speech few Bills players and coaches will ever forget.