Pancho Billa Feature from CBS Sports Network; Speaks to the Team Before the Jets Game; Zay Jones Makes In-Game Tribute

This is fantastic and I thank you for sharing. 

I was diagnosed with leukemia this past March and am, hopefully, getting into a trial in December or January. I share that not to be ‘special’ or like Pancho, but to share for those that are so upset about the current state of the Bills here that it’s just a game. Enjoy it for what it is: something that brings us all together here and at the games. There is so much more to life. 

• Like (+1) 7
  • Thank you (+1) 4

1 hour ago, TroutDog said:

This is fantastic and I thank you for sharing. 

I was diagnosed with leukemia this past March and am, hopefully, getting into a trial in December or January. I share that not to be ‘special’ or like Pancho, but to share for those that are so upset about the current state of the Bills here that it’s just a game. Enjoy it for what it is: something that brings us all together here and at the games. There is so much more to life. 

Truer words never spoken. Best of luck and God bless, TroutDog! Like I said above, kick its ass. I wasn’t a good enough match for my brother but if you end up needing a bone marrow donor, reach out. I’ll be glad to get tested.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 2

2 hours ago, Bongo said:

Truer words never spoken. Best of luck and God bless, TroutDog! Like I said above, kick its ass. I wasn’t a good enough match for my brother but if you end up needing a bone marrow donor, reach out. I’ll be glad to get tested.

Thank you, Bongo. Seriously, thank you so much!

On 11/8/2018 at 1:00 PM, The_Dude said:

It makes me sad to think of all the Bills fans who’ve gone to their graves with nothing but disappointment. 

I’m sure most Bills fans go to the grave thinking about their family and the good times and love they are leaving behind.

4 hours ago, TroutDog said:

Thank you, Bongo. Seriously, thank you so much!

You’re welcome, TD. I hate what it did to my brother. If I can help someone try to beat it, especially a fellow Bills fan, it would make me very happy!!!

• Thank you (+1) 1

12 hours ago, Binghamton Beast said:

I’m sure most Bills fans go to the grave thinking about their family and the good times and love they are leaving behind.

I wont be thinking about the Bills. I’m 34, and I can’t remember “good times.” Merely my point. Not death bed thoughts. 

• 26CornerBlitz changed the title to Pancho Billa Feature from CBS Sports Network; Speaks to the Team Before the Jets Game

Totally a Pancho fan ... the move at the draft by the Bills organization was first class and shows why we are the best fan base in sports.  His speech to the team prior to the Jets game was unbelievable about the "mask" and the "helmet" ... then removing the mask ... Keep fighting Pancho ... your strength fighting cancer is inspiring to all!! Viva Los Bills.

Larga Vida Pancho!!!!

• Like (+1) 1