Pancho Billa Feature from CBS Sports Network; Speaks to the Team Before the Jets Game; Zay Jones Makes In-Game Tribute

4 hours ago, 26CornerBlitz said:

Just finished this.

I have to remember to call the heating contractor for our office.

Apparently I am having a reaction to dust in my eyes.

:cry:

Hang in the fight, brother.  This disease has touched all of us in some way before, but now, again, it is touching one of us that we all relate to with our sense of fandom and family, like it did with Kelly.

Feel the love.  Feel the support.  Feel the family, PB.

WE ARE, PANCHO!

Edited by dollars 2 donuts
  • Like (+1) 5

• 26CornerBlitz changed the title to Pancho Billa Feature from CBS Sports Network

I am on my way back to WNY right now to attend my oldest brother’s funeral. He just lost his fight with leukemia. Can’t emphasize enough how much cancer sucks. Kick its ass, Pancho! Will be praying for ya, brother.

Edited by Bongo
  • Like (+1) 4
  • Sad 2
  • Thank you (+1) 3

54 minutes ago, Bongo said:

I am on my way back to WNY right now to attend my oldest brother’s funeral. He just lost his fight with leukemia. Can’t emphasize enough how much cancer sucks. Kick its ass, Pancho! Will be praying for ya, brother.

My mother died from Cancer, my father died from Leukemia and one of my best friends died from cancer.

I'm so sorry, Bongo.  There are so many of us that have been through it.  That is not to make it easier for you and your family, because it won't.

However, maybe it will help just to know that so many of us know the pain you are going through...and wish we could take it away.

4 minutes ago, dollars 2 donuts said:

My mother died from Cancer, my father died from Leukemia and one of my best friends died from cancer.

I'm so sorry, Bongo.  There are so many of us that have been through it.  That is not to make it easier for you and your family, because it won't.

However, maybe it will help just to know that so many of us know the pain you are going through...and wish we could take it away.

Thank you, d2d. Your words are very much appreciated. And sorry for all the loss you have endured.

The only good thing out of the whole situation is that I was able to have some good conversations with my brother before he went. 

Who I truly feel bad for are my nephews. Their mom, my brother’s ex, also died from cancer a few years ago. Found out she had it a week before she went. Died on Christmas Day. They’ve had a rough go of it. 

I hate cancer...

• Sad 1

Bills Life: The Pancho Billa Story

zeiqalt5iqt1ek90bzi9.jpg

1. The Pancho Billa story
Bills superfan Ezra Castro, also known as “Pancho Billa,” caught national attention last April when he was called on stage at the 2018 NFL Draft in Dallas to announce Buffalo’s third round pick. It wasn’t just his one-of-a-kind costume or fun-loving personality that captivated audiences, however. It was his story. One of perseverance during hardship, Castro’s story has tugged on the heartstrings of fans everywhere and inspired CBS Sports Network to produce a video about his life.
  • Like (+1) 1

• 26CornerBlitz changed the title to Pancho Billa Feature from CBS Sports Network; Speaks to the Team Before the Jets' Game