Second half: Wk 9 Bears at Bills, 1 pm FOX

Just now, HappyDays said:

I actually wouldn't. The Rams aren't winning games because of Donald. Oliver will be great but I don't think the difference between him and Phillips, Phillips, and Lotulelei is worth a top 3 overall pick.

I wouldn't simply because we need so much on offense not saying he isn't good we just have the worst offense ever!

2 minutes ago, HappyDays said:

I actually wouldn't. The Rams aren't winning games because of Donald. Oliver will be great but I don't think the difference between him and Phillips, Phillips, and Lotulelei is worth a top 3 overall pick.

Fair enough. I disagree absolutely. 

4 minutes ago, GunnerBill said:

What if that DT is Aaron Donald? I'd take Donald #1 overall every time. 

On Marquise Brown it isn't that I don't think he is good. I think he is good.... he is very fast but I don't love his route running. He is a bit Will Fuller like to me. Think he is slightly better than Fuller who I had a 2nd round grade on.  I still need to watch more of him but he isn't a guy I want to miss out on a Bosa or a Oliver for. 

I've watched two games of Oliver and he was non existent. Has he looked better in other games?

If only we could trade Herschell Walker to the Broncos like 1-15 Jimmy Johnson for picks for Emitt Smith, Troy Aikman, and Irvin. We're clearly on the right path because trades like that happen all the time. Benchmark for success. Trade Herschel Walker. Beane's got it all figured out

2 minutes ago, BillsEnthusiast said:

I enjoy knowing we are getting a top-5 pick and 90 million in free cap for a shopping spree. I enjoy not going 7-9 again. 

Tell me how is all that going to help? 

How many actual starters will be drafted? Who will you get in FA?