Second half: Wk 9 Bears at Bills, 1 pm FOX

1 minute ago, IronyAbounds said:

If anyone connected with the Bills expected this team to be this bad they should be fired. It takes a special kind of incompetence to put together an offense this monumentally awful. This was even more unexpected than the Spanish Inquisition.

NOBODY EXPECTS THE SPANISH INQUISITION!

• Haha (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, eanyills said:

I don’t know why people keep saying this. I would put significant money down that McD/Pegula didn’t expect this team to be this bad.

This isn’t what they expected. 

It makes them feel better and smart for once by saying that this was all part of the plan, and that a franchise, in a big money business like the NFL, would be willing to put such a disastrous product out there. Bill's fans may actually have a chance of winning a court case charging the Bill's for fraud by charging to watch an NFL product on the field.

1 minute ago, jlgarsh said:

I'm a glutton for punishment.  That's my excuse.  I hope McDermott is fired prior to his post game press conference.

I disagree on McD. They deserve to put the finishing touches on the team. Look at all the rookie QB team. Jets lead the way with a 3-6 record. It's not easy winning with a Rookie