Second half: Wk 9 Bears at Bills, 1 pm FOX

2 minutes ago, Best Player Available said:

A hard earned TD. By Nate. Hopefully he is cut tomorrow keep the ball kid. 

Peterman will be with the Bills all season.   I can't see McDermott cutting Peterman during the season. I would like to see it, but I don't think it will happen until seasons end.

Just now, Real McCoy said:

Another noob that has all the answers to Fire everyone and can't see the big picture. 

Same big picture as not trading an old ass rb when he’s clearly on the downside of his career. Hahaha you can’t count to three if I spotted you two numbers. 

Just now, longtimebillsfan said:

Peterman will be with the Bills all season.   I can't see McDermott cutting Peterman during the season. I would like to see it, but I don't think it will happen until seasons end.

Peterman is most likely gone as soon as two other healthy QBs are on the roster. Nice that he got a TD though ending his career on a high note.

Just now, Buffalo Barbarian said:

that too . We should have done that last year.

but I do really want Williams, watched him again last night and he smothered the LSU defenders.

I watched it too. I like him just don't see a potential elite level NFL LT there and if I am spending a top 5 pick on OL that is what I want. 

Just now, longtimebillsfan said:

I think he'll be cut tomorrow as the sacrificial lamb.

McDermott will join Beane in "owning mistakes."

Be nice to have a staff who didn't make such egregious errors in judgement in the first place.

2 minutes ago, LSHMEAB said:

Darnold sucks too.

Once again, I must repeat; Darnold has nothing to do with Allen.

My quote has nothing to do with comparing him to Allen, I was comparing him to McDermotts true choice for franchise QB, they guy who keeps getting forced down Bill's fans throats......

3 minutes ago, 1ManRaid said:

BTW I'd like you to quote me "defending this team".  I dispute factual inaccuracies, which dolts like you freak out about and call being a homer.

Inaccuracies like a Josh Allen throw? Or the fact peterman has 3 picks and a now 40 qb rating haha ya dispute that. Stats lie wah wah wah.