Second half: Wk 9 Bears at Bills, 1 pm FOX

So all the "process" people, you're ready to give 80M in cap space and 10 draft picks to rebuild the offense to a couple of guys who:

- Traded a 3rd round pick for Kelvin Benjamin

- Traded UP to draft Zay Jones

- Named Nate the STARTER to open the season

- Passed on Mahomes and Watson in last year's draft

- Are trying to develop a franchise QB with coaches WHO NEVER PLAYED QB

- All ready promised McCoy, who is washed up and expensive, a spot on the 2019 roster

- Don't have a RB under the age of 25 on the active roster

- Knew they were losing 3 starting l

O--limemen before the draft and did nothing to replace them

And there's more, but the point is, what have McDermott or Beane done to make you believe that they will be able to use the cap space and draft picks to build an actual NFL offense?

• Like (+1) 2

2 minutes ago, eanyills said:

And here I thought I’ve been watching a quarter of garbage time because the Bears were destroying us.

I didn’t realize the competitive nail biter were in.

They were not.  When you have less than 200 yards offense....you are not destroying anyone.  They benefited from a horrible Bills offense. Imagine NO against them.

1 minute ago, Lurker said:

Man!  He scored 7?  I've got to post this part of the article:

Kelvin Benjamin scores a 7 With the 28th pick in the 2014 draft the Carolina Panthers select Kelvin Benjamin. Opinions like Wonderlic effectiveness are all over the board. On one hand you can't teach size. At 6'5" 243 lbs. it stands to reason he has all the physical tools. On the other hand, you apparently can't teach Kelvin Benjamin either. He turned in the worst score of any receiver in this draft.

I don't know what to think in regards to Kelvin Benjamin's potential in the NFL. The popular regurgitated jargon is at worst he's a solid #2, and honestly who can complain about having solid #2's?

• Haha (+1) 1