Second half: Wk 9 Bears at Bills, 1 pm FOX

8 minutes ago, HappyDays said:

If you think he has played as poorly as that stat line you must be crazy. No one is mistaking Peterman for a franchise QB. But with any kind of offensive help he has played well enough to put up points. The last pick is the only one I would maybe blame him for, and even that one I'm not sure. Benjamin is so lazy and slow and clumsy it's hard to say.

Haha defend away that 31.8 qb rating and 3 int. You make my point for me haha ***** classic. 

Just now, HappyDays said:

4 QBs have now played with this collection of pass catchers and they all have had trouble getting 150 yards. Maybe it is not just the QBs.

Combination....this team is very limited in talent. For example,Bodine compared to Wood...Ducasse compared to Richie..Jones compared to Woods,Benjamin compared to Sammy...Gaines compared to Gilmore...Star louatallabelly compared to Marcel..

Just now, GunnerBill said:

The GM can go with them. 

...McBeane has a staff of 17+, MANY of which are former VP's of Player Personnel or Pro Player Personnel Directors, all on Pegula's nickel of perhaps a $4mil+ payroll including McBeane......is it even conceivable that this upper level gang could whiff THIS bad ......maybe those 17 are league castoffs ala "F Troop" that nobody else wanted, or is Bflo a "santuary city"?......

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, OldTimeAFLGuy said:

...McBeane has a staff of 17+, MANY of which are former VP's of Player Personnel or Pro Player Personnel Directors, all on Pegula's nickel of perhaps a $4mil+ payroll including McBeane......is it even conceivable that this upper level gang could whiff THIS bad ......maybe those 17 are league castoffs ala "F Troop" that nobody else wanted, or is Bflo a "santuary city"?......

What the hell does this even mean?