Second half: Wk 9 Bears at Bills, 1 pm FOX

1 hour ago, row_33 said:

Whose ass do the Bills get to whip next week?

Could be a 210-0 Cumberland-style if the Bears want it

1 hour ago, row_33 said:

Whose ass do the Bills get to whip next week?

Could be a 210-0 Cumberland-style if the Bears want it

Actually, the score was 222-0, Georgia Tech over Cumberland, in 1916 - the single most lopsided win in college football history.

But, I digress... I don’t think Peterman could play for UB.

1 minute ago, apuszczalowski said:

No, having competent and very good scouts, GM and coaches are how you get those things. How many great, elite, talent players do the Browns have on their roster after decades of drafting at the begining of the draft?

How many of them have they wasted?

1 minute ago, Maine-iac said:

36 passes 126 yards.  Even without the picks that is horrible.  Even with garbage receivers that is horrible.

4 QBs have now played with this collection of pass catchers and they all have had trouble getting 150 yards. Maybe it is not just the QBs.

3 minutes ago, HappyDays said:

If you think he has played as poorly as that stat line you must be crazy. No one is mistaking Peterman for a franchise QB. But with any kind of offensive help he has played well enough to put up points. The last pick is the only one I would maybe blame him for, and even that one I'm not sure. Benjamin is so lazy and slow and clumsy it's hard to say.

I put the 3rd one 50-50 on him and Benjamin. He was far less responsible for that one than the 2nd one in my opinion.