First half: Wk 9 Bears at Bills, 1 pm FOX

1 minute ago, HappyDays said:

Peterman has had as many bad throws as Trubisky so far. Just saying. Peterman actually does look like a competent backup today but a competent backup needs something, anything, around him.

i hope to God above that you are joking

1 minute ago, HappyDays said:

Peterman has had as many bad throws as Trubisky so far. Just saying. Peterman actually does look like a competent backup today but a competent backup needs something, anything, around him.

I don't agree he looks like a competent back up.

I do agree he has nothing around him. 

Just now, Tcali said:

when you throw soft ducks things happen..bad things

I'm not sure that's it. He had a receiver get clobbered before the catch, another one juggle a ball right into the hands of the defender, and another one caught and fumbled for a TD. It's a little like what happened in that Chargers game last year. Just a comedy of errors. I wonder how much of it is more about a collective lack of confidence in Peterman with his teammates. They're just expecting things to go badly, and it becomes a self-fulfilling prophecy. 

• Like (+1) 2

Just now, RobbRiddick said:

So that's 10 quarters without a TD? Really, truly, in this day and age of teams scoring at will, that's almost as amazing a feat as the 90s team getting to 4 straight SBs. You can't do anything else but laugh

As of now 10 without, and 2 in the last 24