Pregame thread: Wk 9 Bears at Bills, 1 pm FOX

2 minutes ago, NewDayBills said:

He's 5'11 and he'll probably weigh closer to 178-180 when it's done. By far the most exciting WR in the draft. Hollywood will be a playmaker in the NFL.

Remember Tavon Austin, that's what you want the Bills to draft.

Thank god your not the GM

4 minutes ago, NewDayBills said:

He's 5'11 and he'll probably weigh closer to 178-180 when it's done. By far the most exciting WR in the draft. Hollywood will be a playmaker in the NFL.

Plays in a spread offense in a lousy defensive conference.  Don't see how you see this gay as anything but a gimmick type player

17 minutes ago, RPbillsfan said:

Remember Tavon Austin, that's what you want the Bills to draft.

Thank god your not the GM

Plays in a spread offense in a lousy defensive conference.  Don't see how you see this gay as anything but a gimmick type player

Tavon Austin and Marquise Brown are completely different players, how are they similar at all? Brown is more like Lee Evans than he is Austin.

Offenses don't matter if you believe in that player, many players from many different offenses have been successful, what you say is baseless, just like your entire post.

2 hours ago, Brianmoorman4jesus said:

Daboll can be the MVP here today. So far this year our offense has been the most pathetic unit in football. Today is the day where we have to game plan against our own qb. We need to pick our spots with Nate and if we get creative, we might have a chance to win. If Daboll has a brain, Nate throws less then 10 passes today. Use the clock, use the run game in super creative ways. Shady, Ivory and Pryor have to be the key today. A ton of misdirection and only little short safe passes.

That's great to say but our running game likely puts us in third and long most of the day. 10 passes and short safe passes are not going to cut it either.

I think Peterman has the ability to win this game. If he is able to get the ball out quick and gets in a rhythm early, he could open things up for the run game. I think Peterman knows this is his last shot to stay in the NFL, and I hope he plays well enough to end up as a camp arm on a different roster next year.

• Like (+1) 1

18 minutes ago, Brianmoorman4jesus said:

If the alternative is multiple interceptions and defensive touchdowns, I’ll take my chance 

Maybe but you have to play to win the game, not just lump along going 3 and out because you are worried about an INT.  If the run game isn't going anywhere... and it wont if it becomes clear that's what they will do... then you need to throw the ball.