uow0rcnfvynsrivxv9lf

SB Nation 

fnhw4uycfoclxfaorfjb

MMQB

mr2yhodpomzfjgtyd9ws

CBS

mhwpm1itcu5n9hozaps1

More taking the points than I expected 

Week 9: Bears vs. Bills, Nov. 4 at 1 p.m.

Broadcast Information:

• FOX

Play-by-Play: Chris Myers

Commentary: Daryl Johnston

Sideline: Laura Okmin

Bills fans can also listen to the action on the Bills Radio Network.

Bills Radio Network:

Play-by-Play: John Murphy

Color Analyst: Mark Kelso

Sideline: Sal Capaccio

Radio broadcasts

• Alfred, NY: WZKZ (102 FM Hornell/Wellsville)
  • Amsterdam, NY: WKAJ (1120 AM)
  • Bath, NY: WABH (1380 AM)
  • Bradford, NY: WBRR (100.1 FM)
  • **Buffalo, NY: *** WGR 550 (550 AM)
  • Dansville, NY: WDNY (93.9 FM)
  • Dunkirk, NY: WDOE (94.9 FM/1410AM)
  • Elmira, NY: WNGZ (104.9 FM)
  • Erie, PA: WRIE (1260 AM)
  • Glenn Falls, NY: WMML (1230 AM/97.9FM)
  • Ithaca, NY: THE BUZZER WYXL (96.3 FM)
  • Jamestown, NY: WWSE (93.3FM) and WJTN (1240 AM)
  • Newark, NY: WACK (1420 AM)
  • Ogdensburg, NY: WQTK (92.7FM)
  • Olean, NY: THE PIG (95.7 FM)
  • Syracuse, NY: KROCK WKRL (100.9 FM, 106.5 FM and 94.9 FM Utica)
  • Syracuse, NY: WTKW (99.5 FM) and WTKV (105.5 FM)
  • **Toronto, CA: *** FAN 590 (590 AM)
  • Rochester, NY: WCMF 96.5 FM / WROC (950 AM ESPN)
  • Watertown, NY: WOTT (94.1 FM)

Edited by ShadyBillsFan

Daboll can be the MVP here today. So far this year our offense has been the most pathetic unit in football. Today is the day where we have to game plan against our own qb. We need to pick our spots with Nate and if we get creative, we might have a chance to win. If Daboll has a brain, Nate throws less then 10 passes today. Use the clock, use the run game in super creative ways. Shady, Ivory and Pryor have to be the key today. A ton of misdirection and only little short safe passes.

One of two outcomes today

Bills 17 Bears 16 or there about

Bears 42 Bills 10

The Bills' D will keep it close with lots of turnovers from the Bears or the Bills D gives up the ghost and basically plays tackling dummies out there..we all know the offense so the best we'll see out of them is 17 with 10 pts in garbage time if the game is out of hand...I'm going for the former in rare show of optimism with this team-call it the Sabres Effect

Edited by entropyrules

1 hour ago, Brianmoorman4jesus said:

Daboll can be the MVP here today. So far this year our offense has been the most pathetic unit in football. Today is the day where we have to game plan against our own qb. We need to pick our spots with Nate and if we get creative, we might have a chance to win. If Daboll has a brain, Nate throws less then 10 passes today. Use the clock, use the run game in super creative ways. Shady, Ivory and Pryor have to be the key today. A ton of misdirection and only little short safe passes.

Man, i like your optimism for today's game....

1 hour ago, Brianmoorman4jesus said:

I hope we see some short screens to Ivory, and that sort of thing. Nate does have some abilities-- they're just limited, and everyone knows what they are. And, obviously, they know his weaknesses, as well.

I'll guess the bears D will be baiting Nate to throw long-- especially with Khalil Mack out. They'll try to shut the the short-passing game down, and stack the box against the run. They'll keep their secondary three steps away from any receiver running downfield, and keep their eyes on Nate. Our receivers are almost as bad as the guy throwing the ball, so they will be itching for a jump-ball opportunity.

I wonder what the over/under is for Peterman interceptions?