Will Peterman score more points for Chicago or Buffalo?

9 hours ago, RobH063 said:

Watch Peterman have a good game. Throw a couple of TD passes, no Pics and no fumbles. There will be a bunch of Rocket Surgeons with 20 something posts and a Rep number of 257+ that will come on here and say Peterman is the man! He should be the starter for the rest of the year and beyond. Everyone else can be dealt for pics.

Strangely, I was thinking the same thing.  After watching my Wolverines beat Penn St. yesterday on their "revenge tour" Saturday's mission was accomplished.  Now if Peterman could just play good enough to win today - it would complete a great football weekend..., Yea, that's not gonna happen.

9 hours ago, BillsRdue said:

most likely Chicago. I think it's one pick 6 vs a whopping 48yd FG.

Final Score Peterson CHI 6- Peterman BUF 3  

Real Score-  Chi 30- Buf 3

Not out of realm of possibility is - Peterman responsible for all the Bears/Bills scoring!

10 hours ago, RobH063 said:

Watch Peterman have a good game. Throw a couple of TD passes, no Pics and no fumbles. There will be a bunch of Rocket Surgeons with 20 something posts and a Rep number of 257+ that will come on here and say Peterman is the man! He should be the starter for the rest of the year and beyond. Everyone else can be dealt for pics.

so how did you pick this number?

35 minutes ago, billsredneck1 said:
10 hours ago, RobH063 said:

so how did you pick this number?

Oddly enough it just popped in my head but after you commented and I looked at my own Rep number, it made me chuckle. Good catch!

12 hours ago, Cygnus99 said:

Buffalo's defense will only allow 9 points , we have a really good defense but the final score will be something like  44 -3 Bears . The other 33 points will be the scored  by the Bears defense due to all the interceptions by Peterman and a an offense that is beyond awful and dysfunctional  

Sad but very likely accurate.  I figure that Barkley's too recent an addition to come into the game unless Peterman leaves on the cart, so Nate gets the entire game to throw 5 picks, 2 of which are pick sixes.  

As an aside and ANOTHER example of the McDermott/Beane cluelessness on offense, why the hell don't the Bills have a QB on the practice squad???  Why haven't they had one on the practice squad since the beginning of the season when they decided to go with only 2 QBs on the active roster????   This is something that I think most teams that go with only 2 QBs do so that they have a QB available who at least knows the playbook and don't have to have a guy who was a street FA a few days before come in if their backup-turned-starter goes down.

• Like (+1) 1

13 minutes ago, PlayoffsPlease said:

pick 6 plus going out of bounds for two safeties.  6+2+2 = 10

Can’t be directly responsible for 10 points for the Bills as OP suggests unless he’s playing both ways and sacks Trubisky in the end zone twice. 

9 hours ago, DocLawless said:

I haven't had my big moment on this board yet, and now it's finally here. I GUARANTEE Peterman delivers tomorrow if he starts. Don't ask me why, but I feel it. One can only go through so much adversity until they have their shining moment. His is here. To be clear, I don't think he is great, but I root my ass for him because 1. He is a Bill and 2. He keeps getting back up off the canvas like rocky

He also keeps trying to throw the same out routes he can't throw, which is his first problem ... and which are pick sixes waiting to happen.  The DBs and LBs around the league know this and bait him into trying to make those throws.   I feel sorry for the kid because it's not his fault he doesn't have an NFL arm, and opponents take advantage of that like sharks smelling blood.  I get really angry at McDermott for putting this kid out there to get crushed again and again.  It's cruel.  I don't have a particularly good opinion of people who needlessly embarrass or hurt others to validate some point they want to make or some principle they believe in, and I think that that's what McDermott is doing with keeping Peterman on the active roster.

1 hour ago, No_Matter_What said:

Lame thread.

I expect Trubisky to have more interceptions than NP tonight. I think our defense is due fore some, Trubisky is definitely due for some and NP will be better than people expect.

So, you think Trubisky will throw six INTs to Peterman's five.  So, how many of Trubisky's errant throws get returned for pick sixes?  I think two of Peterman's do.

20 minutes ago, PlayoffsPlease said:

runs for 6

2 point conversion for 2

2 point conversion for 2

6+2+2=10

Ok, but at this rate NP sacking Trubisky in the end zone twice is more likely than the Bills scoring two TDs. :lol:

Edited by transient

2 hours ago, No_Matter_What said:

Lame thread.

I expect Trubisky to have more interceptions than NP tonight. I think our defense is due fore some, Trubisky is definitely due for some and NP will be better than people expect.

Is better 17-32 177 yds 1 TD and 2 INT?  That's a heroic game by his standards so far. I don't think he cracks 200.