Will Peterman score more points for Chicago or Buffalo?

Buffalo's defense will only allow 9 points , we have a really good defense but the final score will be something like  44 -3 Bears . The other 33 points will be the scored  by the Bears defense due to all the interceptions by Peterman and a an offense that is beyond awful and dysfunctional  

Edited by Cygnus99
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Estelle Getty said:

Serious ?   I am honestly leaning towards Chicago 12 points and 10 for Buffalo.  Anyone else?

Peterman can’t be directly responsible for 10 points so I feel like this is rigged. FAKE NEWS!! FAKE NEWS!!

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1

I'm expecting Anderson to be miraculously cleared in time to play :)

If not, I expect him to put up more points for the Bills. Unless you're counting any turnovers that lead to points as points he scored for Chicago, I think he'll have more points for us.

• Like (+1) 1

Watch Peterman have a good game. Throw a couple of TD passes, no Pics and no fumbles. There will be a bunch of Rocket Surgeons with 20 something posts and a Rep number of 257+ that will come on here and say Peterman is the man! He should be the starter for the rest of the year and beyond. Everyone else can be dealt for pics.

• Like (+1) 1

A key to the game will be how long Peterman can go without throwing a pick.

If he can get some playing time under his belt without a TO, he might build some confidence and have an OK game.

If he throws a pick early, it could snowball into an ugly situation IMO.

• Like (+1) 1