Will Peterman score more points for Chicago or Buffalo?

OK I did not think it was in McDermott's DNA to tank on purpose.

Guess what: they are tanking on purpose.

That is the only explanation.  

Anderson played through the game Monday, but now still has a concussion after almost a week?  Sounds improbable.

And Allen was well enough to practice.  I'll take a 50% Allen over 100% Peterman for a range of reasons.

Oh well, embrace the tank!

28 minutes ago, JOE IN HAMPTON ROADS said:

OK I did not think it was in McDermott's DNA to tank on purpose.

Guess what: they are tanking on purpose.

That is the only explanation.  

Anderson played through the game Monday, but now still has a concussion after almost a week?  Sounds improbable.

And Allen was well enough to practice.  I'll take a 50% Allen over 100% Peterman for a range of reasons.

Oh well, embrace the tank!

I don't think Allen is close to being ready to go and he shouldn't go...

But your stance on Anderson is interesting.  I think he could be suffering from concussion like symptoms, but with everyone injured, you don't really know what the deal is.  It's an opportunity for them to play games with the roster if they want to..including delaying Allen's return beyond when he might be able to return.

2 minutes ago, Fadingpain said:

I don't think Allen is close to being ready to go and he shouldn't go...

But your stance on Anderson is interesting.  I think he could be suffering from concussion like symptoms, but with everyone injured, you don't really know what the deal is.  It's an opportunity for them to play games with the roster if they want to..including delaying Allen's return beyond when he might be able to return.

I think Allen should return once he is able without worsening his injury. There is no point left to the season except getting him much needed experience. There’s no other QB on the roster that should return in 2019, and the live reps are invaluable for Allen. 

2 hours ago, Estelle Getty said:

Serious ?   I am honestly leaning towards Chicago 12 points and 10 for Buffalo.  Anyone else?

Chicago not a great team...…..and bills are home.....So I completely agree that 12 and 10 is a  good bet

I haven't had my big guarantee moment on this board yet, and now it's finally here. I GUARANTEE Peterman delivers tomorrow if he starts. Don't ask me why, but I feel it. One can only go through so much adversity until they have their shining moment. His is here. To be clear, I don't think he is good, but I can't help but root for him because 1. He is a Bill and 2. He keeps getting back up off the canvas like Rocky

Edited by DocLawless
  • Like (+1) 1

4 hours ago, LSHMEAB said:

WRONG!

A pick 6 and two safeties would get the job done.

3 hours ago, transient said:

Seems like an even bigger nightmare than what we’ve been exposed to already, but I hear ya. Fair enough. 

Yeah, in re-reading your original post and my response, Nate Pete can’t directly be responsible for 10 Bills points... a pick 6 and two safeties can give the Bears 10, but not the Bills. Got me on the front end, though. If there’s a way NP could give the Bears 12 with a pick 6 and three safeties and prolong Bills fans’ anguish I’d buy that, though.

4 hours ago, RobH063 said:

Watch Peterman have a good game. Throw a couple of TD passes, no Pics and no fumbles. There will be a bunch of Rocket Surgeons with 20 something posts and a Rep number of 257+ that will come on here and say Peterman is the man! He should be the starter for the rest of the year and beyond. Everyone else can be dealt for pics.

You sir!!!  Put down that tasty beverage and atone for this blasphemy!  Peterpick - WILL toss 3 if not 4 int's 2 of which will be returned a goodly number of yards if not into the endzone........please - put the grog down....

1 hour ago, Kwai San said:

You sir!!!  Put down that tasty beverage and atone for this blasphemy!  Peterpick - WILL toss 3 if not 4 int's 2 of which will be returned a goodly number of yards if not into the endzone........please - put the grog down....

I think this is accurate. And again I’m not hating on Peterman. I honestly think he throws more TD passes to the Bears than us. Sadly his stats would back this up.