#35 (AP) #21 (USAToday) UB - 48 Kent St.-14 9-1 best UB record ever

PromoTheRobot

Too bad back handed tweets like the “come support an actually good football team “ will not help their support in the area

They were a joke for 20 years and I used to get made fun of for supporting them but they have 1 very good season and they think they can rag the Bills and get more butts in the seats 

but it doenst work like that, the Bills have always been good to UB... show some class

• Like (+1) 1

11 hours ago, Buffalo716 said:

Too bad back handed tweets like the “come support an actually good football team “ will not help their support in the area

They were a joke for 20 years and I used to get made fun of for supporting them but they have 1 very good season and they think they can rag the Bills and get more butts in the seats 

but it doenst work like that, the Bills have always been good to UB... show some class

If you hang out on the UB version of TBD, some of the diehard fans act like the Bills have been worse than UB over the years. That is downright delusional. Whenever those Bills vs. Bulls threads crop up I tell them they won't get Bills fan's to cross over by insulting their team.

Besides, as big a UB far as I am, I'll be the first to tell you they have been a joke for most of their D1 existence. As bad as the Bills have been, UB has been twice worse.

But there's no denying that this year UB is the more fun team to follow. 

Edited by PromoTheRobot

8 hours ago, PromoTheRobot said:

If you hang out on the UB version of TBD, some of the diehard fans act like the Bills have been worse than UB over the years. That is downright delusional. Whenever those Bills vs. Bulls threads crop up I tell them they won't get Bills fan's to cross over by insulting their team.

Besides, as big a UB far as I am, I'll be the first to tell you they have been a joke for most of their D1 existence. As bad as the Bills have been, UB has been twice worse.

But there's no denying that this year UB is the more fun team to follow. 

Of course they are More fun to follow...

but the statement is still asinine because as someone who as gone to , watched or listened to every game since they came back D1 they have had a lot of piss poor teams

They lost to freaking Albany 2 years ago 

I love the Bulls and they're having a great season.  But i certainly wouldn't pick them to beat teams they are ranked ahead of like Penn St, Auburn, Florida or Oregon on a neutral field..  Not sure the basis of that USAToday poll other than wins/losses.

On 11/5/2018 at 9:29 AM, May Day 10 said:

I get indigestion when I think on how good Ohio is and how that game is on the road.

Me too

On 11/5/2018 at 10:35 AM, PromoTheRobot said:

If UB wants to make the Top 25 and have a shot at a decent  bowl they have to win that one. Game of the year.

I know, I know.  You're right, PTR.  I thought the same thing.

...and if that is the case we should also be hoping Ohio wins their game tomorrow to make it a 7-3 vs a hopeful 9-1 contest.

Army, you keep winning, too.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.