Jason La Canfora Fires Back After Being Called Out by Bears' Twitter for Picking the Bills with Most Media "Experts" Taking CHI

Just now, mjd1001 said:

I don't think I can recall a team/fanbase just so sure of what they seem as a guaranteed win.  

Overnight (once the sun goes down) you can actually pick up some Chicago radio stations in Western NY, I was listening to one earlier in the week and the guys on it were talking about the rest of the bears season after the win this week. WGR had someone from Chicago on (I think on Murphy and Taskers show) the other day..a guy who used to be from Buffalo but now lives in Chicago and he said a few things just assuming an automatic Bears win...and now the Bears actual Twitter account?

I'm not saying the Bears won't win, they probably will, but my company has an office in New England (Foxboro/Mansfield area) that I know some guys..and even THEY aren't that aggressive when you talk to them about the Bills/Pats game. 

After all, this is Bills team that is NOT winless, they beat 2 other NFL teams already, and the Bears team that Beat Arizona by 2...lost to the Dolphins...and might be playing without their best defensive player.  Win? Sure...automatic? no way.

It was the Sports Director for the local Chicago ABC Mark Giangreco. He was very dismissive of any chance for the Bills.  

• 26CornerBlitz changed the title to Jason La Canfora Fires Back After Being Called Out by Bears' Twitter for Picking the Bills with Most Media "Experts" Taking CHI
30 minutes ago, OldTimeAFLGuy said:

...well at least THIS TIME he IS right....:thumbsup:

1) As noted when LaConfora picks the Bills, 95% of the time they lose. 

2) it’s a troll post.  

Twitter trolls are idiots and should be ignored imo

Edited by ShadyBillsFan

1 hour ago, mjd1001 said:

I don't think I can recall a team/fanbase just so sure of what they seem as a guaranteed win.  

Overnight (once the sun goes down) you can actually pick up some Chicago radio stations in Western NY, I was listening to one earlier in the week and the guys on it were talking about the rest of the bears season after the win this week. WGR had someone from Chicago on (I think on Murphy and Taskers show) the other day..a guy who used to be from Buffalo but now lives in Chicago and he said a few things just assuming an automatic Bears win...and now the Bears actual Twitter account?

I'm not saying the Bears won't win, they probably will, but my company has an office in New England (Foxboro/Mansfield area) that I know some guys..and even THEY aren't that aggressive when you talk to them about the Bills/Pats game. 

After all, this is Bills team that is NOT winless, they beat 2 other NFL teams already, and the Bears team that Beat Arizona by 2...lost to the Dolphins...and might be playing without their best defensive player.  Win? Sure...automatic? no way.

I'm very close...if not there already...at the point of wanting the Bills to just get a higher draft position next year. BUT, not anymore this week...I want they to win this one game more than maybe any other just because of how Chicago (the fans and apparently the team itself) is treating this game.

Its not over! Was it over when the Germans bombed Pearl Harbor? NO! We can still go 10-6 BABY

4 hours ago, 26CornerBlitz said:

Not many if any so called experts picking the Bills this week. 

nfl-week-9-su-staff-picks.jpg&w=700&q=85

2ceno15.jpg

5nq7o9.jpg

Bears at Bills

MDS’s take: It’s the Nathan Peterman show, which is likely to be a brutal beatdown against a good Bears defense.

MDS’s pick: Bears 20, Bills 6.

Florio’s take: If the Bills want to have a chance to win, they’ll play receiver Terrelle Pryor at quarterback, not Nathan Peterman. They won’t. And so they won’t win.

Florio’s pick: Bears 24, Bills 9.

Florio made a funny :lol:

2 hours ago, fansince88 said:

Its not over! Was it over when the Germans bombed Pearl Harbor? NO! We can still go 10-6 BABY

What?  Those were Germans in those Japanese planes that bombed Pearl Harbor?

4 hours ago, fansince88 said:

Germans bomb Pearl Harbor ? This whole time I thought it was the Chinese ?‍♂️ 

2 minutes ago, fansince88 said:

No actually it was the Japanese thus the start of the Korean war.

I was being sarcastic, and hoping he was as well about Germans 

Edited by Putin

Just now, Boyst62 said:

We can easily win with our defense. I don't get that.

Everything is focused on our offense. Ok. But this is a team we can pick off.  And score pick sizes and limit their points.  I don't get it. 

Will have to be able to run the ball cuz you know the cubs will bring everyone to the line of scrimmage even if we go with 5 WR ‘s , but I agree with you I think our defense will have to come up big not only shutting down their offense but also getting turnovers 

3 minutes ago, fansince88 said:

Im the he you quoted and I was quoting Animal House. Never seen it?

It’s been a while  but I don’t remember that part 

I think not only we win this game BUT it will big like by 14 or more points !!! 

Im not betting $5000 but I did bet $5 with my brother in law who’s a HUGE Bears/Blackhawks fan !!!

Go Bills baby !!!!