Jason La Canfora Fires Back After Being Called Out by Bears' Twitter for Picking the Bills with Most Media "Experts" Taking CHI

2 minutes ago, Mrbojanglezs said:

I hope we beat them just because they called out the national picks. Never seen a team comment on it before 

The Bills twiiter account does it, but it's usually after a game the Bills have won like week 3 in MIN when almost no one gave them a chance. 

3 minutes ago, Mrbojanglezs said:

I hope we beat them just because they called out the national picks. Never seen a team comment on it before 

Maybe the Bears should call the Wahmbulance?  Or at least the petulant intern in IT who authored the tweet?  "But my job description said I had to have a passion for all things Chicago Bears!"

• Like (+1) 1

50 minutes ago, fansince88 said:

Has he not been the only one that picked the Bills the last 4 weeks

I’ve heard several pick them this week on random radio shows. Mnf performance and being at home swaying people I guess. They think it’s a trap game for the bears who have 3 division games after this. 

• Like (+1) 1

59 minutes ago, Brianmoorman4jesus said:

I think if someone other then Peterman plays we probably might win. The issue is it looks like it might be Nate 

I like Peterman over what I have seen out of Anderson. 9 offensive points in 8 quarters? Really only six beacuse 3pts were set up by a Hyde punt return. Peterman at least got us 7pts in one quarter in his last outing. I know the guy is prone to the turnover to say the least but I also can't deny the fact that he moves the ball better than Anderson. I'm willing to roll the dice with Peterman again. One of these days he is bound to have a game where he limits his turnovers. He's 1-0 as a starter at home. Maybe he can make it 2-0? Or at least covering the spread would be nice.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Haha (+1) 1

Not many if any so called experts picking the Bills this week. 

nfl-week-9-su-staff-picks.jpg&w=700&q=85

2ceno15.jpg

5nq7o9.jpg

Bears at Bills

MDS’s take: It’s the Nathan Peterman show, which is likely to be a brutal beatdown against a good Bears defense.

MDS’s pick: Bears 20, Bills 6.

Florio’s take: If the Bills want to have a chance to win, they’ll play receiver Terrelle Pryor at quarterback, not Nathan Peterman. They won’t. And so they won’t win.

Florio’s pick: Bears 24, Bills 9.

Edited by 26CornerBlitz

49 minutes ago, Sammy Watkins' Rib said:

I like Peterman over what I have seen out of Anderson. 9 offensive points in 8 quarters? Really only six beacuse 3pts were set up by a Hyde punt return. Peterman at least got us 7pts in one quarter in his last outing. I know the guy is prone to the turnover to say the least but I also can't deny the fact that he moves the ball better than Anderson. I'm willing to roll the dice with Peterman again. One of these days he is bound to have a game where he limits his turnovers. He's 1-0 as a starter at home. Maybe he can make it 2-0? Or at least covering the spread would be nice.

Thanks McDermott

Peterman also spent all of TC and Preseason here with the playbook and offence. Anderson was out of the league until a few weeks ago and started with less than a handful of practices. I would expect Anderson to not step in and blow the league away

I don't think I can recall a team/fanbase just so sure of what they seem as a guaranteed win.  

Overnight (once the sun goes down) you can actually pick up some Chicago radio stations in Western NY, I was listening to one earlier in the week and the guys on it were talking about the rest of the bears season after the win this week. WGR had someone from Chicago on (I think on Murphy and Taskers show) the other day..a guy who used to be from Buffalo but now lives in Chicago and he said a few things just assuming an automatic Bears win...and now the Bears actual Twitter account?

I'm not saying the Bears won't win, they probably will, but my company has an office in New England (Foxboro/Mansfield area) that I know some guys..and even THEY aren't that aggressive when you talk to them about the Bills/Pats game. 

After all, this is Bills team that is NOT winless, they beat 2 other NFL teams already, and the Bears team that Beat Arizona by 2...lost to the Dolphins...and might be playing without their best defensive player.  Win? Sure...automatic? no way.

I'm very close...if not there already...at the point of wanting the Bills to just get a higher draft position next year. BUT, not anymore this week...I want they to win this one game more than maybe any other just because of how Chicago (the fans and apparently the team itself) is treating this game.

Edited by mjd1001