Jason La Canfora Fires Back After Being Called Out by Bears' Twitter for Picking the Bills with Most Media "Experts" Taking CHI

7 minutes ago, Putin said:

Will have to be able to run the ball cuz you know the cubs will bring everyone to the line of scrimmage even if we go with 5 WR ‘s , but I agree with you I think our defense will have to come up big not only shutting down their offense but also getting turnovers 

It’s been a while  but I don’t remember that part 

I think not only we win this game BUT it will big like by 14 or more points !!! 

Im not betting $5000 but I did bet $5 with my brother in law who’s a HUGE Bears/Blackhawks fan !!!

Go Bills baby !!!!

Posted it in my previous reply

1 hour ago, Putin said:

Will have to be able to run the ball cuz you know the cubs will bring everyone to the line of scrimmage even if we go with 5 WR ‘s , but I agree with you I think our defense will have to come up big not only shutting down their offense but also getting turnovers 

It’s been a while  but I don’t remember that part 

I think not only we win this game BUT it will big like by 14 or more points !!! 

Im not betting $5000 but I did bet $5 with my brother in law who’s a HUGE Bears/Blackhawks fan !!!

Go Bills baby !!!!

There is nothing about that team that exceptional. Their outing against green Bay looks like their best and they've scored against ***** teams with ***** defenses.

They will likely win but I just as easily could see our defense givng us a win tomorrow as long as we don't throw an INT.  If we don't have a turnover tomorrow = we win

10 hours ago, Sammy Watkins' Rib said:

I like Peterman over what I have seen out of Anderson. 9 offensive points in 8 quarters? Really only six beacuse 3pts were set up by a Hyde punt return. Peterman at least got us 7pts in one quarter in his last outing. I know the guy is prone to the turnover to say the least but I also can't deny the fact that he moves the ball better than Anderson. I'm willing to roll the dice with Peterman again. One of these days he is bound to have a game where he limits his turnovers. He's 1-0 as a starter at home. Maybe he can make it 2-0? Or at least covering the spread would be nice.

I predict 4 picks and one of them being a pick six by midway through the second quarter .

Could the Bills win? Of course. They have NFL players and a couple W’s already.  However it seems bizarre for any national media person to pick them to win straight up, especially with Peterman at the helm.  I’d take Buf +10 at home any day. But I wouldn’t bet much on straight up 

9 hours ago, The Bills Blog said:

For the season, I have a 2-game lead on the #1 expert web-wide (per nflpickwatch.com). And I'm taking the Bills this week.

You also made a thread complaining about how all the Bills fans at the Monday night game weren't trying to assault the Patriots fans like you were.

12 hours ago, apuszczalowski said:

Thanks McDermott

Peterman also spent all of TC and Preseason here with the playbook and offence. Anderson was out of the league until a few weeks ago and started with less than a handful of practices. I would expect Anderson to not step in and blow the league away

Nonetheless the point stands. For this week, if he were healthy and starting, would DA finally be able to lead at least one TD drive? He’s so limited physically that any line breakdown whatsoever virtually guarantees a sack/bad hit. I just don’t see that much of a dropoff in net result with NP for this week either, sorry.

3 hours ago, The Bills Blog said:

That's a gross mischaracterization, and seriously, what does that have to do with this?

Is there a place where you post as far as picks go, are shown? You have a tendency to have it out for the media.

Sports are hard to predict. Otherwise we'd all be rich as hell from gambling on them. I'm not sure what you predicting a couple more games correct than whatever sample pool has to do with anything.

Edited by Ol Dirty B

On 10/30/2018 at 3:08 PM, The Bills Blog said:

My brother and I were pissed -- he restrained me from assaulting a gloating Pats fan -- and I don't understand what's going on with these "fans."

This is from your opening post in your thread.... How am I mischaracterizing anything when that's how you described it yourself?

Edited by Ol Dirty B

6 hours ago, Ol Dirty B said:

This is from your opening post in your thread.... How am I mischaracterizing anything when that's how you described it yourself?

You wrote:

"You also made a thread complaining about how all the Bills fans at the Monday night game weren't trying to assault the Patriots fans like you were."

Nowhere in that thread did I complain about anyone not assaulting Patriots fans. Come on. I complained about them smiling and dancing on the video boards. I never suggested that anyone should assault anyone. Apparently one parenthetical phrase changed the meaning of the whole thread and will also force me to get another screen name because no one will ever let me live it down.

Exhibit A: that thread has literally nothing to do with this one, yet you still brought it up for some reason.

To answer your question about picks being posted, no, they are not online; they are on paper at work. Next year I plan to post them all so I have proof that my theory works.

But, I'm sure you'll come back with something sarcastic because I can't possibly have a good method for picking games since I made a mistake and almost assaulted a Patriots fan once. My life is over, you know. I can't possibly have anything of value to offer.

Edited by The Bills Blog

9 hours ago, The Bills Blog said:

You wrote:

"You also made a thread complaining about how all the Bills fans at the Monday night game weren't trying to assault the Patriots fans like you were."

Nowhere in that thread did I complain about anyone not assaulting Patriots fans. Come on. I complained about them smiling and dancing on the video boards. I never suggested that anyone should assault anyone. Apparently one parenthetical phrase changed the meaning of the whole thread and will also force me to get another screen name because no one will ever let me live it down.

Exhibit A: that thread has literally nothing to do with this one, yet you still brought it up for some reason.

To answer your question about picks being posted, no, they are not online; they are on paper at work. Next year I plan to post them all so I have proof that my theory works.

But, I'm sure you'll come back with something sarcastic because I can't possibly have a good method for picking games since I made a mistake and almost assaulted a Patriots fan once. My life is over, you know. I can't possibly have anything of value to offer.

I don't want to continue with this. I genuinely apologize for bringing it up, I won't again. Well no guarantees with me, I'm always liable to say something stupid. I attempted to poorly make a point about judgment in relationship to football's importance and how I think a lot of predicting with football involves luck.