Ian Wharton: How Each Rookie NFL Quarterback Has Fared Halfway Through the 2018 Season

16 hours ago, John from Riverside said:

Umn.......WTF

Rosen has not been good...this is not to say that he wont be good in the future I think they all have a chance to be....but to ignore the fact that Rosen has been bad just to keep the agenda alive is an insult to those of us that have watched him play

Could not agree more. He has a comeback win and everyone who liked him predraft come out and say he’s a future star. However they all hid underneath rocks after the Thursday night game. Just like the other rookies, he’s had more bad games than good 

4 minutes ago, gjv001 said:

The only thing empty is your inability to understand opinion analysis vs facts. 

Opinions rooted in actual analysis are a lot more meaningful than that empty conjecture you offered. 

Edited by 26CornerBlitz

1 minute ago, 26CornerBlitz said:

Opinions rooted in actual analysis are a lot more meaningful that that empty conjecture you offered. 

Now you're starting to see the light "actual analysis". That's what Wharton's piece lacks. It's just entertaining dribble.

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, gjv001 said:

Now you're starting to see the light "actual analysis". That's what Wharton's piece lacks. It's just entertaining dribble.

He watches tape and film. What study have you done on any of these QBs to challenge his opinions?  Dribble? :lol:

18 hours ago, MrEpsYtown said:

Anyway I think Allen's issues are all mechanical. Footwork, release point and all that stuff.

Yep. That's why I think it's a travesty to have him coached by a dude who never played QB before.

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, boater said:

Yep. That's why I think it's a travesty to have him coached by a dude who never played QB before.

He also has pre-snap and post-snap information processing to greatly improve upon, so it's not just physical with him.   All of these guys have things to work on as anyone should reasonably expect.

• Like (+1) 2

Started with Allen, picked up reading below in the first sentence and done.

I don't read opinion based propaganda from CNN either.

Believe it or not, there have been positives for Buffalo Bills first-round pick Josh Allen beyond the fact that his contract can be terminated in 2021 without dead money.

Edited by Real McCoy

2 hours ago, 26CornerBlitz said:

Opinions rooted in actual analysis are a lot more meaningful than that empty conjecture you offered. 

As long as those opinions rooted in “actual analysis” support your ongoing anti-Josh Allen crusade, you’ll buy whatever they are selling on Twitter and paste it here in your “unbiased” threads.  Everyone knows your posting history re: Josh Allen.  Stop being a phony.

• Thank you (+1) 1

I mean, a lot of the stuff he says about Allen is accurate. It hasn't been pretty but he's in a bad situation.

Only gripe I have is this: "The turnover-worthy plays and current elbow injury continue to highlight a reckless style of play and struggles protecting himself from bad situations."

The elbow injury didn't result for reckless play. He made a terrific play in the pocket and took a late hit. Man I hope that elbow is OK.

Just now, Big C said:

I mean, a lot of the stuff he says about Allen is accurate. It hasn't been pretty but he's in a bad situation.

Only gripe I have is this: "The turnover-worthy plays and current elbow injury continue to highlight a reckless style of play and struggles protecting himself from bad situations."

The elbow injury didn't result for reckless play. He made a terrific play in the pocket and took a late hit. Man I hope that elbow is OK.

You're right That was a fluke play getting hit from both the inside and outside and a very good throw.  It would have been nice to see him finish that game and continue playing beyond.  Looks like he's on track to be back in the next couple of week.