McD - Allen isn't too far off in throwing again

Reed83HOF

1 minute ago, 26CornerBlitz said:

Suck or not, I want Allen to get as many game reps as possible for the rest of this season. :beer:

Likewise! I do think a little breather for him was good, a little time to regroup from getting used to the speed of the game and some of the schemes. The more he plays, the better

• Like (+1) 4

4 minutes ago, 26CornerBlitz said:

Suck or not, I want Allen to get as many game reps as possible for the rest of this season. :beer:

I think I need the reps more than him. At this point I'm drafting a QB top 5 next year unless he shows something other than running. 

Edited by TheTruthHurts
  • Like (+1) 3

Just now, TheTruthHurts said:

I think I need the reps more than him. At this point I'm drafting a QB top 5 next year unless he shows something other than running. 

That would be tragic for the franchise given what they gave up to get him.  I cannot see them being that impatient with "their guy" and he has to develop into a franchise QB or there will be bad outcomes for the team and the current regime. 

1 minute ago, Warcodered said:

and maybe he'll do that think he's done that no other Bills QB has done this year and get another W.

Yeah, no other QBs could have won that Titans game.  Played well in Minny but it was worse than EJ most games.  It was like when JP first started.

as crappy as Anderson is, the passing attack was somewhat nfl level like.  

• Like (+1) 2

Just now, 26CornerBlitz said:

That would be tragic for the franchise given what they gave up to get him.  I cannot see them being that impatient with "their guy" and he has to develop into a franchise QB or there will be bad outcomes for the team and the current regime. 

You don't have to be impatient. I never said cut Allen. It would only be tragic if both QBs bust. 

• Like (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, TheTruthHurts said:

At this point I'm drafting a QB top 5 next year unless he shows something other than running.  

That's why you are an elementary school teacher, janitor, or whatever.  You start building the team around him, and if he flames out in a few years, at least you have the infrastructure in place for the next QB.  Continuously drafting QBs without improving the talent around you equates to Cleveland Browns type management.

• Like (+1) 1