Nate Peterman "I'm ready to go win a game"

BmarvB

3 hours ago, oldmanfan said:

If you're a Bills fan you have to be rooting for the kid.  I hope he lights it up Sunday.  I doubt he will, I suspect we'll see another pick or two, and if it's a pick 6 that loses the game again I don't know how he'll be able to walk back to the sideline, let alone the locker room.  But I'm rooting for him.

This has got to be his LAST chance. If he plays poorly AGAIN he's cut Monday. Anderson will return as temp starter with Barkley backup. Then by late November Josh should be 100%.

13 minutes ago, prissythecat said:

Is Nate really making a read ?      Or does he make a pre snap decision on who to throw to and just force the ball there no matter what the coverage looks like after the ball is snapped?

On some throws it appears that way, but if you look on a few of his INTs (since there are so many) he does actually make the correct read but just can't get the ball there on time. While an outlier, the TD to Zay is a perfect example. The kid is no where near perfect, sorry if that's the impression you got. It's not like Allen has perfect physical attributes either (i.e. footwork, striding, pocket movement, etc.) - but for two essentially rookie QBs they seem to be two halves of a single undeveloped rookie QB.

9 minutes ago, 2003Contenders said:

LOL... Things seemed so promising after those first 2 games back in 2003, starting with the 31-0 drubbing of the Pats.

Yeah, that was some game! Screen names start to look familiar to me after a while but today for some reason it struck me just how funny it is.

Bills fan humor, ya know?

4 hours ago, CodeMonkey said:

I really hope he has a good game no matter how the score ends up. Seems like a stand-up guy, and if he comes out and throws 3 or more horrible picks his football career could be over Monday.

It already is over, except in Buffalo.

Aaron Jones, Matt Milano, George Kittle, Jayon Brown and Jake Elliot were all drafted in the fifth round of the 2017 draft. 

And then there's Peterman.

18 minutes ago, PirateHookerMD said:

The reality for Nate is that he should be playing for his roster spot. 

If he stinks it up again, he should be cut and signed to the practice squad. We will not carry 4 QBs. 

Nate SHOULDN'T HAVE A ROSTER SPOT!!!!!!!!!

I would like to see a list of 5th rd QB's that started in their 1st or 2nd year. I would honestly give Peterman a 3rd year before I released him. I think if we released him a team will grab him before he gets to our PS. I would like to see Peterman play behind a better O-Line with better weapons before making a final evaluation on him.

14 minutes ago, Call_Of_Ktulu said:

I would like to see a list of 5th rd QB's that started in their 1st or 2nd year. I would honestly give Peterman a 3rd year before I released him. I think if we released him a team will grab him before he gets to our PS. I would like to see Peterman play behind a better O-Line with better weapons before making a final evaluation on him.

I d be interested to know which NFL teams those may be =)

• Haha (+1) 1