Nate Peterman "I'm ready to go win a game"

BmarvB

5 minutes ago, CodeMonkey said:

I really hope he has a good game no matter how the score ends up. Seems like a stand-up guy, and if he comes out and throws 3 or more horrible picks his football career could be over Monday.

Yep. his future is on the line Sunday. If he sucks again, it should be all over for him

I can't wait for his break out game. I stand by this guy. He's going to have the only 300 yard game for the Bills this season. I don't say that blindly. I know he has INT's but he shows an understanding of the passing game, he just has to learn NFL game speed. He's young and lacks arm strength. The only way for him to beat NFL defenses is to play and learn. 

Edited by TheTruthHurts
  • Like (+1) 7
  • Thank you (+1) 1

I'm a life long fan and want him to succeed, but he just doesn't have the physical tools to be a good NFL passer. There's no zip on those passes especially on sideline routes and the DBs will sit on those all day. They have no one who can take the top off the defense so the medium range throwing lanes will be clogged up. It's a no-win for this kid.

2 minutes ago, TheTruthHurts said:

I can't wait for his break out game. I stand by this guy. He's going to have the only 300 yard game for the Bills this season. I don't say that blindly. I know he has INT's but he shows an understanding of the passing game, he just has to learn NFL game speed. He's young and lacks arm strength. The only way for him to beat NFL defenses is to play and learn. 

Kind of a big problem for an NFL QB

If you're a Bills fan you have to be rooting for the kid.  I hope he lights it up Sunday.  I doubt he will, I suspect we'll see another pick or two, and if it's a pick 6 that loses the game again I don't know how he'll be able to walk back to the sideline, let alone the locker room.  But I'm rooting for him.

• Like (+1) 12

1 minute ago, DC Tom said:

I'll settle for "ready to not turn the ball over."

Why do you care so much about that? I don't want him worrying about turnovers. As soon as that happens might as well cut him. Obviously he can't keep making the same mistakes but he hasn't played enough to learn from mistakes. 

Let him play the rest of the season like we planned. Let him learn. What do you want, Derek Anderson? Please.